Home > Verapamil > Foot swelling > Verapamil and Foot swelling
Review: could Verapamil cause Foot swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
We study 2,638 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Foot swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Foot swelling and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Foot swelling >>>
Verapamil hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,169 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Foot swelling (latest reports from 4,601 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,638 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Foot Swelling.
Time on Verapamil hydrochloride when people have Foot swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Foot swelling||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Gender of people who have Foot swelling when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
|Foot swelling||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Foot swelling when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
|Foot swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Foot swelling when taking Verapamil hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Foot swelling||20.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Foot swelling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Foot swelling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 40.00%)
- Mixed connective tissue disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Esophageal spasm (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Theophylline (2 people, 40.00%)
- Telmisartan; hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sulindac (1 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bromhexine hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Foot Swelling while taking Verapamil Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Foot Swelling
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Foot Swelling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed i was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. i felt very out of it and spacey. i have had blood work drawn t
Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed I was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. I felt very out of it and spacey. I have had blood work drawn today, CT of head, EKG and the doctor said I have what is called a "hard heart". I will see him tomo ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what i thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what I thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
- I'm having leg/ankle swelling and also my right arm is swollen. it has all started since i have been on verapamil for the last year.
I have been on verapamil for about a year now, and I've started to notice some changes that worry me. For instance: swelling in both legs, ankles, and right arm. Also my right arm appears blotchy. I wake up gasping for air sometimes and urinate alot at night time (I'm thinking that I may have sl ...
- Is xarelto safe for those being treated for macular degeneration with lucentis?
I want to change from warfarin to xarelto. I already have to be off this 4 days prior to injections of lucentis. I hate using Warfarin and have be waiting for an alternative but bleeds in the eye of brain threaten my precarious eye sight I also hate the poison nature of Wararin. Is the new drug "bet ...
- I have determined that omega3 supplement caused my feet to swell. i stopped the omega3 and all is better but not gone. could my multivitamin be causing a problem too?
I am certain that Omega3 causes increased swelling for me. It is better after stopping the Omega3. I am taking 40 MG of lasix per day but still have swelling. Could it be my multi-vitamin.
- Is there a correlation between "leaky gut" and peripheral edema
Colic as an infant, Idiopathic edema/lymphedema in legs since 5 years old. Irritable bowel(chronic diarrhea) also since 5 years old. Are they related to a disease state that can be cured?
More questions for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Foot swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the worrisome infection
This is part two of my patient journal. I feel more pain and what feels like more symptoms. I was taking Ciprofloxacin for the infection but treatment did not work and my doctor has had me stop taking it.
For the past 5 days I have not had any sort of medication and there seems to be worsening s ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Foot swelling
On eHealthMe, Verapamil Hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Verapamil Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Verapamil Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Advair Diskus 250/50, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Breathlessness, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Lose Oxygen When Walking, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Leg Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sulindac, Folic Acid, Savella, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Keppra for a patient with Esophageal Spasm, Arthritis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Fibromyalgia, Hysterectomy, Epilepsy. The patient has Lip Swelling, Pain Management, Esophageal Spasm, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Complex Partial Seizures
More related studies for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Foot swelling
Recent Verapamil hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Verapamil Hcl, Imdur, Micardis, Tradjenta for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Losartan for a 65-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Lithium Carbonate, Verapamil Hcl for a 66-year old man who has Advanced Prostrate Cancer With Bone Mets Cluster Headaches Episodic
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Tegretol, Cymbalta for a 52-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Verapamil Hcl for a 44-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Finasteride, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 86-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Milk Thistle, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has SVT
More related comparison studies for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Foot swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Varicella Virus Test Positive
- Pinus Sylvestris
- Schizophrenia Simple
- Blood Phosphorus Increased