Home > Verapamil > Itching > Verapamil and Itching
Review: could Verapamil cause Itching?
We study 2,638 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil from FDA and social media. Among them, 52 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Itching >>>
Verapamil hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,169 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,638 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hydrochloride. Among them, 52 people (1.97%) have Itching.
Time on Verapamil hydrochloride when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
Severity of Itching when taking Verapamil hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 11.54%)
- Migraine (3 people, 5.77%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 5.77%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 5.77%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 3.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Digoxin (7 people, 13.46%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 13.46%)
- Methotrexate (6 people, 11.54%)
- Allopurinol (6 people, 11.54%)
- Omeprazole (6 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Verapamil Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Itching
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
palms of hand turn red and itch when exposed to cold lips and tongue tingle and itch
From this study (7 months ago):
I have had severe formincation for the last 31 years since menopause and the only slight relief I get is if I scrap the skin from my entire body with a very sharp knife. This can resume even straight after spending 4 and 5 hours taking the skin off and sometimes even comes back the very next morning.Average return is weekly. The doctor says after sending me to specialists for skin conditions that there is no answer and formication has been around 1000's years and I have to live with it. I am now almost 81 years old and I cant bear it much longer.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Itching
On eHealthMe, Verapamil Hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Verapamil Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Verapamil Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Dreams Bad