Home > Verapamil > Renal failure acute > Verapamil and Renal failure acute
Review: could Verapamil cause Renal failure acute?
We study 2,638 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Renal failure acute >>>
Verapamil hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,169 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 453,263 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,638 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hydrochloride. Among them, 61 people (2.31%) have Renal Failure Acute.
Time on Verapamil hydrochloride when people have Renal failure acute * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure acute||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
|Renal failure acute||42.62%||57.38% |
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Verapamil hydrochloride * :
|Renal failure acute||0.00%||0.00%||1.75%||3.51%||1.75%||15.79%||3.51%||73.68% |
Severity of Renal failure acute when taking Verapamil hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (9 people, 14.75%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 11.48%)
- Herpes zoster (5 people, 8.20%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 6.56%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 4.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Digoxin (17 people, 27.87%)
- Lasix (13 people, 21.31%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 19.67%)
- Warfarin sodium (8 people, 13.11%)
- Amlodipine besylate (7 people, 11.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure Acute while taking Verapamil Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Renal Failure Acute
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Renal Failure Acute
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
- I'm having leg/ankle swelling and also my right arm is swollen. it has all started since i have been on verapamil for the last year.
I have been on verapamil for about a year now, and I've started to notice some changes that worry me. For instance: swelling in both legs, ankles, and right arm. Also my right arm appears blotchy. I wake up gasping for air sometimes and urinate alot at night time (I'm thinking that I may have sl ...
- Is xarelto safe for those being treated for macular degeneration with lucentis?
I want to change from warfarin to xarelto. I already have to be off this 4 days prior to injections of lucentis. I hate using Warfarin and have be waiting for an alternative but bleeds in the eye of brain threaten my precarious eye sight I also hate the poison nature of Wararin. Is the new drug "bet ...
- My mother was given 4 prescriptions on 06/10/2013 and on the 28th, she passed away, would these have cased her liver and kidneys to shut down?
we had went to er for a fall, where they did diagnostic xray, and she had bruised her butt, admitted due to small amt of fluid, everything seemed to be going downhill, come monday after thursday, liver and kidneys shut down, just two weeks prior, she was prescribed by her physician celebrex without ...
- I was diagnosed with shingles and started famciclovir. a few days later i broke out in hives all over my body. the doctor thought it was due to the famciclovir but it has continue for 10 days
I began getting hives about a week after being diagnosed with shingles. THe hives started after I began taking famciclovir and my dr. thought that was the cause. However, I finished the famci. and 10 days later I am still having hives everyday. I take Benadryl and this helps. I have never had hives ...
- I have too much calcium in my blood and not enough in my bones. would acupuncture be an alternative to surgery for removal of my parathyroid gland?
My calcium reads 11.2 out of a range of 8.6 to 10.3
ALT is 70, range is 7-53 I do not know what this is.
- I've been on effient for 2.5 years with virtually no problems other than bruising. dr switched me to plavix for lower cost. i would like to know medically if this is a good decision
I have been doing well taking Effient for 2.5 years since my heart attack in January, 2011. My cardiologist recently changed me to clopidogrel which I've been on for three days. I never experienced tiredness on effient, which I am experiencing now. The only side effect of Effient that I experienced ...
- Is it safe to take verapamil, clariyhromycin, flagyl and prilosec at the same time?
I have been diagnosed with h pylori and was prescribed clarithromycin, flagyl and prilosec for 2 weeks. I have read that this treatment is very difficult. I am worried about mixing these drugs with the verapamil and hydrochlorothiazide. Not sure what to do. Has anyone had this problem.
More questions for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Renal failure acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- V-fend orally possible cause of renal failur
My wife was on V-Fend for 10 months - aspergillosis. Gradually her creatinine start to rise which she then went to a Nephrologist. One day it went from 4 to 11 and I rushed her to the hospital where she went into acute renal failure requiring dialysis. I am a retired pharmacist and spoke with Pfiz ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Renal failure acute
On eHealthMe, Verapamil Hydrochloride (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Verapamil Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Verapamil Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Renal failure acute
Recent Verapamil hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Verapamil Hcl, Imdur, Micardis, Tradjenta for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Losartan for a 65-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Lithium Carbonate, Verapamil Hcl for a 66-year old man who has Advanced Prostrate Cancer With Bone Mets Cluster Headaches Episodic
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Tegretol, Cymbalta for a 52-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Verapamil Hcl for a 44-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Finasteride, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 86-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Milk Thistle, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has SVT
More related comparison studies for: Verapamil hydrochloride, Renal failure acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.