Review: could Verapamil hydrochloride cause Yellow jacket sting (Insect bites and stings)?
Summary: there is no Yellow jacket sting reported by people who take Verapamil hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,662 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yellow jacket sting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride and have Yellow jacket sting >>>
Verapamil hydrochloride has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 3,193 Verapamil hydrochloride users)
Yellow jacket sting
Yellow jacket sting has been reported by people with insect bites and stings, stress and anxiety, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, opiate withdrawal. (latest reports from 92 Yellow jacket sting patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of verapamil hydrochloride and yellow jacket sting on
Do you have Yellow Jacket Sting while taking Verapamil Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Verapamil hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Yellow Jacket Sting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Sovaldi, Vyvanse for a 43-year old woman with Hepatitis C, Add. The patient has Bites - Insects, Bees, And Spiders, Itching
- A study of side effects of Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 36-year old man with HOCM. The patient has Paniced In Escalator And Aeroplane
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin And Clarithromycin, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 66-year old woman with Lung Infection, Heart Palpitations.
- A study of side effects of Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man with Cluster Headaches. The patient has Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Biotin, Lexapro, Vitamin D, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Losartan for a 65-year old woman with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Hair Growth Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Vitamin D Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hair Loss, Night Sweats
Recent Verapamil hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.