Verapamil hydrochloride and Breast cancer - from FDA reports
Breast cancer is found among people who take Verapamil hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Synthroid, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Breast cancer with Verapamil hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,518 people who have side effects when taking Verapamil hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
2,518 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hydrochloride.
Among them, 9 people (0.36%) have Breast cancer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Verapamil hydrochloride when people have Breast cancer *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 66.67 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breast cancer when taking Verapamil hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast cancer when taking Verapamil hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases (2 people, 22.22%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hot Flush (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (2 people, 22.22%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (3 people, 33.33%)
- Provera (2 people, 22.22%)
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Glyburide (2 people, 22.22%)
- Atenolol (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased (1 person, 11.11%)
- Urticaria (1 person, 11.11%)
- Hypertension Aggravated (1 person, 11.11%)
- Endometrial Cancer (1 person, 11.11%)
- Cellulitis (1 person, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast cancer when taking Verapamil hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is breast cancer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBreast cancer and drugs with ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast cancer and Verapamil hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Verapamil hydrochloride has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Verapamil hydrochloride 3,624 users)
Breast cancer has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, breast cancer (latest reports from 113,002 Breast cancer patients).
Browse all side effects of Verapamil hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancerBreast cancer
Could your condition cause Breast cancerBreast cancer
What would happen?
Questions to the study
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
User reviews to the study
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.
Been taking Arimidex for 2 years with no problems, however for the last three months mouth ulcers are persistent. I've stopped taking it for a week and the ulcers disappeared. Once I resume my daily dosage the ulcers return. What can I do?
My sister's Oncologist prescribed Phentermine for her when she was on chemo for breast cancer 13 years ago. He has continued to prescribe it for her all these years. In January, this year, she was diagnosed with breast cancer again. This time it is a different, more aggressive type of bc. ...