Review: could Vesicare cause Elevated liver enzymes?
Summary: there is no Elevated liver enzymes reported by people who take Vesicare yet.
We study 7,288 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vesicare and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from 7,649 Vesicare users)
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 307 Elevated liver enzymes patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 36-year old woman with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Lansoprazole, Pulmicort, Metformin, Aspirin, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Irbesartan, Januvia for a 51-year old woman with Hay Fever, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Abnormal Clotting Factor, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of side effects of Dificid for a 43-year old woman with Clostridium Difficile Colitis. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 38-year old man with Lumbar Spine Flattening. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
Recent Vesicare related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Oxytrol for a 65-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Toviaz, for a 59-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Gelnique, Vesicare, Detrol La, Myrbetriq for a 56-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Vesicare, Detrol LA for a 59-year old woman who has Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.