Home > Vesicare > Libido decreased > Vesicare and Libido decreased
Review: could Vesicare cause Libido decreased?
We study 7,280 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Libido decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido decreased >>>
Vesicare (latest outcomes from 7,639 users) has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) (latest reports from 33,241 patients) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, stress and anxiety, hair loss, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 7,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Libido Decreased.
Time on Vesicare when people have Libido decreased * :
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Libido decreased when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Libido decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cystitis interstitial (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Saw palmetto (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avodart (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fosamax (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Decreased while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido Decreased
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Libido Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any reaction to taking both vesicare and fluconozol
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Optic Nerve Disorder, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), and takes Vesicare)
I have been taking Vesicare 10g AND fluconozol 50g for 3 months and have found a great improvement in my I.C. cronic condition. I am trying to find out if there have been any major reactions, as I have just suffered an optic nerve stroke in one eye. My doctors here in Aus say they cant find anything ...
- Has anyone had negative experiences with simvastin or with omerprazole?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Barrett's Esophagus, and takes Lorazepam, Vesicare, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I have been diagnosed as having diabetes but at this point I am not taking any meds for it, my numbers are excellent. I was not on a cholestral or blood pressure med until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
- Does vesicare aggravate existing arthritic conditions?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has After Using Vesicarefor Few Days Existing, Controlled Arthritis Has Flared Significantly., Arthritis, and takes Vesicare)
I have taken a number of supplements for years. These seem to have helped relieve joint pain or have not had an effect on my arthritis. After three days on Vesicare, which is fantastic for its purpose, my two main sites of arthritis have flared. I can still use the joints but the pain seems to be in ...
- My mother is 86yrs old in good health with bladder incontinence from stenosis of spine. she is on 12 mg metropizole for occassional high blood pressure. once she was put on vesicare for five months
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has Bladder Incontinence, and takes Vesicare, Metronidazole Hydrochloride)
She began to experience, severe confusion, muscle weakness in the right side, arm and leg. Severe lack of muscle coordination and imbalance. In addition her heart EKG began to indicate irregular heartbeat and atrial fibrillation. She has a weakened aortic/mitral valve with mild regurgitation but tha ...
- Metallic taste with vesicare
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Metallic Taste, Gastric Distress, and takes Vesicare)
I have barretts esophagus. I have been on vesicare 3 months and have a horrible metal taste in my mouth and severe gastric distress. Does any one else have this issue.
More questions for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Libido Decreased, Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil)
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Adderall Xr 30, Mirena for a patient with Allergies, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Contraception. The patient has Trouble Finding Words, Night Sweats, Dry Mouth, Sinus Congestion, Patches Of Dry Scaly Scalp, Epistaxis, Gas - Flatulence, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Parosmia, Libido Decreased, Arthralgia, Hyperkinetic Syndrome, Memory Impairment
Comments: I have been taking 24-hour Zyrtec for 14 years (daily) and due to a recent sinus infection, had to stop taking it to let my sinuses drain. Stayed off the medication for three weeks. I'm back on it again and experiencing some abnormal effects. My hands are aching and sometimes have a burning sensa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Lamictal, Geodon, Synthroid, Dexedrine, Buspar, Valium, Xanax Xr, Soma, Celebrex, Strattera, Lidoderm, Thorazine, Vesicare, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Knee Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Add, Bipolar Mania, Mania, Insomnia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Low Back Pain. The patient has Joint Instability, Panic Attack
Comments: I was diagnosed as being bipolar 15 years ago. I have been stable and highly-functioning for a few years until Blue Cross Blue Shield decided they did not like my antipsychotic anymore, and refused to pay for it. I have been forced to suddenly change from the perfectly-balanced Abilify/Lamictal co ...
More related studies for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.