Review: could Vesicare cause Libido decreased?
Summary: Libido decreased is reported only by a few people who take Vesicare.
We study 7,281 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Libido decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido decreased >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Vesicare 7,641 users)
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, stress and anxiety, hair loss, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Libido decreased 6,207 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 7,281 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Libido Decreased.
Time on Vesicare when people have Libido decreased * :
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Libido decreased when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Libido decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cystitis interstitial (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Saw palmetto (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avodart (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fosamax (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Decreased while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido Decreased
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Libido Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any reaction to taking both vesicare and fluconozol
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Optic Nerve Disorder, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), and takes Vesicare)
I have been taking Vesicare 10g AND fluconozol 50g for 3 months and have found a great improvement in my I.C. cronic condition. I am trying to find out if there have been any major reactions, as I have just suffered an optic nerve stroke in one eye. My doctors here in Aus say they cant find anything that indicates the 2 used together would be a problem but I am concerned.
- Has anyone had negative experiences with simvastin or with omerprazole?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Barrett's Esophagus, and takes Lorazepam, Vesicare, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I have been diagnosed as having diabetes but at this point I am not taking any meds for it, my numbers are excellent. I was not on a cholestral or blood pressure med until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
- Does vesicare aggravate existing arthritic conditions?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has After Using Vesicarefor Few Days Existing, Controlled Arthritis Has Flared Significantly., Arthritis, and takes Vesicare)
I have taken a number of supplements for years. These seem to have helped relieve joint pain or have not had an effect on my arthritis. After three days on Vesicare, which is fantastic for its purpose, my two main sites of arthritis have flared. I can still use the joints but the pain seems to be increasing.
- My mother is 86yrs old in good health with bladder incontinence from stenosis of spine. she is on 12 mg metropizole for occassional high blood pressure. once she was put on vesicare for five months
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has Bladder Incontinence, and takes Vesicare, Metronidazole Hydrochloride)
She began to experience, severe confusion, muscle weakness in the right side, arm and leg. Severe lack of muscle coordination and imbalance. In addition her heart EKG began to indicate irregular heartbeat and atrial fibrillation. She has a weakened aortic/mitral valve with mild regurgitation but that has been for years.
Could the vesciare which has now been stopped have caused this fibrillation problem and what is the best way to reduce it?
- Metallic taste with vesicare
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Metallic Taste, Gastric Distress, and takes Vesicare)
I have barretts esophagus. I have been on vesicare 3 months and have a horrible metal taste in my mouth and severe gastric distress. Does any one else have this issue.
More questions for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Libido Decreased, Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil)
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Nexium and feeling cold (1 response)
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was cold and I was no longer nauseated.
More reviews for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Horrible taste in my mouth that will not go away! Inability to taste most foods except very sweet food. I find the taste absolutely gagging and don't think I will be able to continue on this medication.
- I know the usual maximum dose of Viibryd is 40 mg. I am taking 60 mg of Viibryd as 40 mg. did not do the job.
Could this cause an increase in my blood pressure to 150's/110's?
Also, I was on Losartan but was taken off as my blood pressure was sometimes as low as 105/75. I was not on the higher do ...
- I have severe thought blocking and my speech is halted - almost like a stutter. I would like to know if it's due to the medicine. Also I would like to know if my UI has to do with the meds. I also have frequent bowl movements and sometimes I'm not able to make it to the bathroom in time.
- I have varicose veins, not painful but noticed they are more prominent and twitchy and ache recently, in the last 2 months I wondered if it was due to Vesicare i take for irritable bladder, though apparently not mentioned at all in side effects. it is the only drug I take.Been fine up till 2 months ...
- I'm afraid all of these are working against one another and the 2 antibiotics at the same time worries me. Also, the extreme perspiration, weakness that happens every morning, when walking, shopping, etc. happens sometimes just walking around the house or after I take my pills .
More related studies for: Vesicare, Libido decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.