Review: could Vesicare cause Libido decreased?
Summary: Libido decreased is reported only by a few people who take Vesicare.
We study 7,288 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Libido decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido decreased >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from 7,648 Vesicare users)
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, stress and anxiety, hair loss, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 6,302 Libido decreased patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 7,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Libido Decreased.
Time on Vesicare when people have Libido decreased * :
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Vesicare * :
|Libido decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Libido decreased when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Libido decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cystitis interstitial (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Saw palmetto (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avodart (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fosamax (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vesicare and libido decreased on
Do you have Libido Decreased while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Libido Decreased
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Libido Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Omega-3 Oil, Multivitamin, Biotin, Vitamin D, Calcium, Crestor, Vesicare for a 60-year old woman with Health, Dry Eye Syndrome, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency. The patient has Abdominal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Premarin, Baclofen, Vesicare, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Plaquenil for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Muscle Spasms, Overactive Bladder, Pain, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. The patient has Inflammation, Pain - Joints, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Pain Legs, Right Abdomanol Area, Hip
- A study of side effects of Hyzaar for a 56-year old man with HBP. The patient has Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex), Loss Of Smell
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 34-year old woman with Incontinence. The patient has Heartburn - Chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
Recent Vesicare related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Oxytrol for a 65-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Toviaz, for a 59-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Gelnique, Vesicare, Detrol La, Myrbetriq for a 56-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Vesicare, Detrol LA for a 59-year old woman who has Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.