Review: could Vesicare cause Multiple sclerosis relapse?
Summary: Multiple sclerosis relapse is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Tysabri, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 7,288 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Multiple sclerosis relapse. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple sclerosis relapse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple sclerosis relapse >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from 7,649 Vesicare users)
Multiple sclerosis relapse
Multiple sclerosis relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 21,544 Multiple sclerosis relapse patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 7,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 65 people (0.89%) have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Time on Vesicare when people have Multiple sclerosis relapse * :
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||80.88%||19.12% |
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.23%||35.38%||36.92%||18.46% |
Severity of Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Multiple sclerosis relapse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (38 people, 58.46%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (22 people, 33.85%)
- Urinary incontinence (5 people, 7.69%)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (4 people, 6.15%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 6.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tysabri (25 people, 38.46%)
- Baclofen (25 people, 38.46%)
- Gilenya (19 people, 29.23%)
- Nexium (15 people, 23.08%)
- Gabapentin (13 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 36-year old woman with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Omega-3 Oil, Multivitamin, Biotin, Vitamin D, Calcium, Crestor, Vesicare for a 60-year old woman with Health, Dry Eye Syndrome, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency. The patient has Abdominal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Premarin, Baclofen, Vesicare, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Plaquenil for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Muscle Spasms, Overactive Bladder, Pain, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. The patient has Inflammation, Pain - Joints, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Pain Legs, Right Abdomanol Area, Hip
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 34-year old woman with Incontinence. The patient has Heartburn - Chronic
Recent Vesicare related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Oxytrol for a 65-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Toviaz, for a 59-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Gelnique, Vesicare, Detrol La, Myrbetriq for a 56-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Vesicare, Detrol LA for a 59-year old woman who has Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.