Home > Vesicare > Multiple sclerosis relapse > Vesicare and Multiple sclerosis relapse
Review: could Vesicare cause Multiple sclerosis relapse?
Summary: Multiple sclerosis relapse is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Tysabri, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 7,280 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Multiple sclerosis relapse. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple sclerosis relapse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple sclerosis relapse >>>
Vesicare (latest outcomes from 7,641 users) has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Multiple sclerosis relapse
Multiple sclerosis relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 21,427 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 65 people (0.89%) have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Time on Vesicare when people have Multiple sclerosis relapse * :
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||80.88%||19.12% |
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.23%||35.38%||36.92%||18.46% |
Severity of Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Multiple sclerosis relapse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (38 people, 58.46%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (22 people, 33.85%)
- Urinary incontinence (5 people, 7.69%)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (4 people, 6.15%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 6.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tysabri (25 people, 38.46%)
- Baclofen (25 people, 38.46%)
- Gilenya (19 people, 29.23%)
- Nexium (15 people, 23.08%)
- Gabapentin (13 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any reaction to taking both vesicare and fluconozol
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Optic Nerve Disorder, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), and takes Vesicare)
I have been taking Vesicare 10g AND fluconozol 50g for 3 months and have found a great improvement in my I.C. cronic condition. I am trying to find out if there have been any major reactions, as I have just suffered an optic nerve stroke in one eye. My doctors here in Aus say they cant find anything ...
- Is there a viable alternative to extavia? it costs thousands.
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, and takes Extavia)
I just can't afford this medication (Extavia). Is there any alternative? Please help!
- Has anyone had negative experiences with simvastin or with omerprazole?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Barrett's Esophagus, and takes Lorazepam, Vesicare, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I have been diagnosed as having diabetes but at this point I am not taking any meds for it, my numbers are excellent. I was not on a cholestral or blood pressure med until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
- Does anyone notice unusual bleeding( ie: heavier period, hemmorrhoids will bleed, even a small cut or pimple bleeds excessively) while being on avonex injections?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, and takes Avonex)
You can't live with it and you can't walk without it! It blows, but what are our choices??? So has anyone else out there experienced excessive bleeding with Avonex? For instance a cat scratch is comparable to cutting yourself with a knife? It acts like a blood thinner I think?! I've been on it for 1 ...
- Does vesicare aggravate existing arthritic conditions?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has After Using Vesicarefor Few Days Existing, Controlled Arthritis Has Flared Significantly., Arthritis, and takes Vesicare)
I have taken a number of supplements for years. These seem to have helped relieve joint pain or have not had an effect on my arthritis. After three days on Vesicare, which is fantastic for its purpose, my two main sites of arthritis have flared. I can still use the joints but the pain seems to be in ...
More questions for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
- A study of side effects of VESIcare for a patient with Mixed Incontinence. The patient has Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control)
Comments: Horrible taste in my mouth that will not go away! Inability to taste most foods except very sweet food. I find the taste absolutely gagging and don't think I will be able to continue on this medication.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vesicare, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Viibryd for a patient with General Physical Condition, Incontinence - Urinary, Health, Energy Increased, Depression, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Urinary Incontinence, High Blood Pressure, Depression
Comments: I know the usual maximum dose of Viibryd is 40 mg. I am taking 60 mg of Viibryd as 40 mg. did not do the job.
Could this cause an increase in my blood pressure to 150's/110's?
Also, I was on Losartan but was taken off as my blood pressure was sometimes as low as 105/75. I was not on the higher do ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lovastatin, Tricor, Tranxene, Vesicare, Desmopressin Acetate Preservative Free, Prozac, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate, Clozaril for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Schizoaffective Disorder, Urinary Incontinence. The patient has Bowel Incontinence, Incontinence - Urinary, Thought Blocking
Comments: I have severe thought blocking and my speech is halted - almost like a stutter. I would like to know if it's due to the medicine. Also I would like to know if my UI has to do with the meds. I also have frequent bowl movements and sometimes I'm not able to make it to the bathroom in time.
- A study of side effects of Solifenacin Succinate for a patient with Irritable Bladder. The patient has Infected Varicose Vein
Comments: I have varicose veins, not painful but noticed they are more prominent and twitchy and ache recently, in the last 2 months I wondered if it was due to Vesicare i take for irritable bladder, though apparently not mentioned at all in side effects. it is the only drug I take.Been fine up till 2 months ...
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Nexium, Spironolactone, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Pravastatin Sodium, Vesicare, Cymbalta, Trimethoprim, Gabapentin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Calcium D - Glucarate, Fish Oil, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Aspirin for a patient with Arthritis, Hernia - Hiatal, Fluid Retention, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Overactive Bladder, Depression, Bladder Infection, Pain, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Dairy Product Intolerance, Supplementation Therapy, Osteoarthritis, Blood Thinner. The patient has Levofloxacin, Weakness
Comments: I'm afraid all of these are working against one another and the 2 antibiotics at the same time worries me. Also, the extreme perspiration, weakness that happens every morning, when walking, shopping, etc. happens sometimes just walking around the house or after I take my pills .
More related studies for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.