Home > Vesicare > Multiple sclerosis relapse > Vesicare and Multiple sclerosis relapse
Review: could Vesicare cause Multiple sclerosis relapse?
Summary: Multiple sclerosis relapse is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Tysabri, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 7,280 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Multiple sclerosis relapse. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple sclerosis relapse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple sclerosis relapse >>>
Vesicare (latest outcomes from 7,639 users) has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Multiple sclerosis relapse
Multiple sclerosis relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 89,025 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 65 people (0.89%) have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Time on Vesicare when people have Multiple sclerosis relapse * :
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||80.88%||19.12% |
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.23%||35.38%||36.92%||18.46% |
Severity of Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Multiple sclerosis relapse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (38 people, 58.46%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (22 people, 33.85%)
- Urinary incontinence (5 people, 7.69%)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (4 people, 6.15%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 6.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tysabri (25 people, 38.46%)
- Baclofen (25 people, 38.46%)
- Gilenya (19 people, 29.23%)
- Nexium (15 people, 23.08%)
- Gabapentin (13 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any reaction to taking both vesicare and fluconozol
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Optic Nerve Disorder, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), and takes Vesicare)
I have been taking Vesicare 10g AND fluconozol 50g for 3 months and have found a great improvement in my I.C. cronic condition. I am trying to find out if there have been any major reactions, as I have just suffered an optic nerve stroke in one eye. My doctors here in Aus say they cant find anything ...
- Is there a viable alternative to extavia? it costs thousands.
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, and takes Extavia)
I just can't afford this medication (Extavia). Is there any alternative? Please help!
- Has anyone had negative experiences with simvastin or with omerprazole?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Barrett's Esophagus, and takes Lorazepam, Vesicare, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I have been diagnosed as having diabetes but at this point I am not taking any meds for it, my numbers are excellent. I was not on a cholestral or blood pressure med until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
- Does anyone notice unusual bleeding( ie: heavier period, hemmorrhoids will bleed, even a small cut or pimple bleeds excessively) while being on avonex injections?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, and takes Avonex)
You can't live with it and you can't walk without it! It blows, but what are our choices??? So has anyone else out there experienced excessive bleeding with Avonex? For instance a cat scratch is comparable to cutting yourself with a knife? It acts like a blood thinner I think?! I've been on it for 1 ...
- Does vesicare aggravate existing arthritic conditions?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has After Using Vesicarefor Few Days Existing, Controlled Arthritis Has Flared Significantly., Arthritis, and takes Vesicare)
I have taken a number of supplements for years. These seem to have helped relieve joint pain or have not had an effect on my arthritis. After three days on Vesicare, which is fantastic for its purpose, my two main sites of arthritis have flared. I can still use the joints but the pain seems to be in ...
More questions for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
- A study of drug interactions between Vesicare, Plavix, Lisinopril, Singulair, Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with Bladder Discomfort, Stroke Symptom, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Allergy, Blood Cholesterol Decreased. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional
Comments: Difficult to determine why I am on these drugs. Told they are for prevention.
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a patient with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Breakthrough Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: I had extremely effective surgery for my reflux a year ago. However, the "gerd" symptoms are returning since I've been using Vesicare.
- A study of side effects of VESIcare for a patient with Mixed Incontinence. The patient has Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control)
Comments: Horrible taste in my mouth that will not go away! Inability to taste most foods except very sweet food. I find the taste absolutely gagging and don't think I will be able to continue on this medication.
- A study of drug interactions between Vesicare, Lamictal for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Sezuire. The patient has Cymbalta
Comments: can vesicare be taken with lamical with no problems
- A study of drug interactions between Vesicare, Imitrex, Topamax for a patient with Loss Of Bladder Control, Migraine. The patient has Fainting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: see spots out of eyes, blurred vision
More related studies for: Vesicare, Multiple sclerosis relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hallucinations, Mixed and Rsd
- Azathioprine and Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Polymorphous Light Eruption
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Glutathione and Hydrops
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (2 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (8 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (24 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (24 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)