Review: could Vesicare cause Withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Pristiq, and have Depression.
We study 7,288 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vesicare and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from 7,649 Vesicare users)
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain. (latest reports from 9,228 Withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 7,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 10 people (0.14%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Vesicare when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||55.56% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 40.00%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 30.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 30.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pristiq (4 people, 40.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 30.00%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 30.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vesicare and withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 36-year old woman with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Omega-3 Oil, Multivitamin, Biotin, Vitamin D, Calcium, Crestor, Vesicare for a 60-year old woman with Health, Dry Eye Syndrome, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency. The patient has Abdominal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Premarin, Baclofen, Vesicare, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Plaquenil for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Muscle Spasms, Overactive Bladder, Pain, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. The patient has Inflammation, Pain - Joints, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Pain Legs, Right Abdomanol Area, Hip
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Clonidine, Lamotrigine, Gabapentin, Suboxone for a 38-year old man with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depressed Mood, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Stabilizer, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression Suicidal, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Disturbance In Social Behaviour, Withdrawal Syndrome, Pain In Jaw, Dizziness
Recent Vesicare related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Oxytrol for a 65-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Toviaz, for a 59-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Gelnique, Vesicare, Detrol La, Myrbetriq for a 56-year old woman who has Bladder Spasm
- Comparions of Vesicare, Detrol LA for a 59-year old woman who has Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.