Review: could Vesicare cause Withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Pristiq, and have Depression.
We study 7,281 people who have side effects while taking Vesicare from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vesicare and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Vesicare 7,641 users)
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain.(latest reports from Withdrawal syndrome 9,186 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 7,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare. Among them, 10 people (0.14%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Vesicare when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||55.56% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Vesicare ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 40.00%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 30.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 30.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pristiq (4 people, 40.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 30.00%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 30.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vesicare and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Vesicare
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Vesicare, Withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first normal bowel movement in over 2 years. Stomach so damaged by Lorazepam that I have absolutely no appetite. I force myself to eat. Neuropathy in hands nearly gone. Feet are better but slower. Lymphedema that appeared after one year on Lorazepam is now gone. I have full range of motion.
- Nexium and feeling cold (1 response)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was cold and I was no longer nauseated.
More reviews for: Vesicare, Withdrawal syndrome
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Horrible taste in my mouth that will not go away! Inability to taste most foods except very sweet food. I find the taste absolutely gagging and don't think I will be able to continue on this medication.
- Stopped the use of Axiron approximately 10 days ago. Have had two episodes of dizziness, rapid heat-beat and severe sweating lasting approximately 30 minutes each time. Heart rate returned to normal pattern after each episode. Stopped using Axiron because of the negative publicity by the parasite l ...
- I know the usual maximum dose of Viibryd is 40 mg. I am taking 60 mg of Viibryd as 40 mg. did not do the job.
Could this cause an increase in my blood pressure to 150's/110's?
Also, I was on Losartan but was taken off as my blood pressure was sometimes as low as 105/75. I was not on the higher do ...
- Previously using and recently withdrawn from the following medications: morphine (replaced by suboxone) moclobemide and duloxetine (replaced wita time of intense personal crisis and during an emotional breakdown. Some symptoms existed prior to change in medication, some are new and some have been wo ...
- Previously using and recently withdrawn from the following medications: morphine (replaced by suboxone) moclobemide and duloxetine (replaced with mirtazipine) and recently tapered off diazepam against will and against medical advice from GP in order to meet local suboxone prescribing regulations. Al ...
More related studies for: Vesicare, Withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.