Home > Vicodin > Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) > Vicodin and Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
Review: could Vicodin cause Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)?
We study 32,541 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 194 have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent). Find out below who they are, when they have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicodin and have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) >>>
Vicodin (latest outcomes from 35,303 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) (latest reports from 46,511 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, accidental exposure, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 32,541 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 194 people (0.60%) have Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent).
Time on Vicodin when people have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)||33.33%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||58.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) when taking Vicodin * :
|Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)||57.60%||42.40% |
Age of people who have Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) when taking Vicodin * :
|Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)||0.00%||0.49%||8.29%||6.83%||26.34%||17.56%||28.29%||12.20% |
Severity of Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (63 people, 32.47%)
- Back pain (14 people, 7.22%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 6.19%)
- Depression (11 people, 5.67%)
- Muscle spasms (11 people, 5.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (120 people, 61.86%)
- Xanax (107 people, 55.15%)
- Neurontin (85 people, 43.81%)
- Ambien (67 people, 34.54%)
- Elavil (55 people, 28.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent) while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent)
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent)
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn' ...
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- I am experiencing some vision difficulties after taking norco for eight months. this is the only medication i take. i have spinal stenosis. has anyone else experienced this and, if so, remedy?
I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis last September and the pain medication prescribed is Norco. I recently realized my vision was different (things seemed blurred). Today I was thinking about it and decided to research about the medication's side effects because this is the only medication I take ...
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
More questions for: Vicodin, Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Vicodin, Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
On eHealthMe, Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Vicodin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vicodin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vicodin, Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Comparions of Xanax, Vicodin for a 23-year old man who has Bone - Broken
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Percocet, Nucynta Er for a 43-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Ambien, Norco, Xanax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paxil
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Vicodin, Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure