Home > Vicodin > Amphetamines positive > Vicodin and Amphetamines positive
Review: could Vicodin cause Amphetamines positive?
We study 32,541 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Amphetamines positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Amphetamines positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicodin and have Amphetamines positive >>>
Vicodin (latest outcomes from 35,303 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Amphetamines positive (latest reports from 621 patients) has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 32,541 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 9 people (0.03%) have Amphetamines Positive.
Time on Vicodin when people have Amphetamines positive * :
Gender of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Vicodin * :
|Amphetamines positive||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Vicodin * :
|Amphetamines positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||57.14%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of Amphetamines positive when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Amphetamines positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 11.11%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 11.11%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ascorbic acid (2 people, 22.22%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 22.22%)
- Buspirone hcl (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Amphetamines Positive while taking Vicodin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Amphetamines Positive
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Amphetamines Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vicodin, Amphetamines positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Vicodin, Amphetamines positive
On eHealthMe, Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Vicodin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vicodin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vicodin, Amphetamines positive
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Vicodin, Amphetamines positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (26 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (35 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Hepatamine 8