Review: could Vicodin cause Appetite increased?
Summary: Appetite increased is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Meridia.
We study 32,576 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Appetite increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Appetite increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin and have Appetite increased >>>
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 35,336 Vicodin users)
Appetite increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,880 Appetite increased patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 32,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Appetite Increased.
Time on Vicodin when people have Appetite increased * :
Gender of people who have Appetite increased when taking Vicodin * :
|Appetite increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Appetite increased when taking Vicodin * :
|Appetite increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86%||28.57%||28.57% |
Severity of Appetite increased when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Appetite increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Meridia (4 people, 50.00%)
- Allegra (2 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 25.00%)
- Motrin (1 people, 12.50%)
- Aleve (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vicodin and appetite increased on
Do you have Appetite Increased while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Appetite Increased
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Appetite increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 42-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Upset Stomach, Dead Bowel (decreased supply of oxygenated blood to the intestines cause tissue cell death)
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.