Review: could Vicodin cause Breast abscess (Breast infection)?
Summary: Breast abscess is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Flexeril, and have Headache.
We study 32,576 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Breast abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast abscess and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin and have Breast abscess >>>
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 35,336 Vicodin users)
Breast abscess has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, insomnia, convulsion. (latest reports from 1,413 Breast abscess patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 32,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 15 people (0.05%) have Breast Abscess.
Time on Vicodin when people have Breast abscess * :
Gender of people who have Breast abscess when taking Vicodin * :
|Breast abscess||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast abscess when taking Vicodin * :
|Breast abscess||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||6.67%||26.67% |
Severity of Breast abscess when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Breast abscess ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Headache (7 people, 46.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 26.67%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 6.67%)
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Flexeril (11 people, 73.33%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 53.33%)
- Prozac (8 people, 53.33%)
- Indocin (7 people, 46.67%)
- Ativan (7 people, 46.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vicodin and breast abscess on
Do you have Breast Abscess while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Breast Abscess
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Breast Abscess
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.