Review: could Vicodin cause Cardiac failure congestive?
Summary: Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Pain.
We study 32,582 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 959 have Cardiac failure congestive. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac failure congestive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin and have Cardiac failure congestive >>>
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 35,341 Vicodin users)
Cardiac failure congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis. (latest reports from 56,363 Cardiac failure congestive patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: 32,582 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 959 people (2.94%) have Cardiac Failure Congestive.
Time on Vicodin when people have Cardiac failure congestive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardiac failure congestive||0.00%||64.71%||0.00%||5.88%||17.65%||11.76%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Vicodin * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||57.95%||42.05% |
Age of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Vicodin * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||0.11%||0.00%||0.11%||1.94%||3.31%||12.56%||26.48%||55.48% |
Severity of Cardiac failure congestive when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac failure congestive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (99 people, 10.32%)
- Hypertension (65 people, 6.78%)
- Arthritis (55 people, 5.74%)
- Multiple myeloma (47 people, 4.90%)
- Depression (42 people, 4.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (375 people, 39.10%)
- Aspirin (287 people, 29.93%)
- Neurontin (239 people, 24.92%)
- Vioxx (237 people, 24.71%)
- Coumadin (218 people, 22.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Failure Congestive while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Cardiac Failure Congestive
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 60-year old woman with Chronic Pain. The patient has Lower Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Baclofen, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (slipped Disk), Muscle Spasms, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 58-year old woman with Fml. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vivitrol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Rozerem, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Disorder, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Ambien, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr for a 53-year old man with Pain - Back, Insomnia, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Relafen for a 48-year old woman who has Lyrica
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.