Home > Vicodin > Dysphagia > Vicodin and Dysphagia
Review: could Vicodin cause Dysphagia (Swallowing difficulty)?
We study 32,541 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 732 have Dysphagia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysphagia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicodin and have Dysphagia >>>
Vicodin (latest outcomes from 35,303 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful) (latest reports from 250,955 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 32,541 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 733 people (2.25%) have Dysphagia.
Time on Vicodin when people have Dysphagia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dysphagia when taking Vicodin * :
Age of people who have Dysphagia when taking Vicodin * :
Severity of Dysphagia when taking Vicodin ** :
How people recovered from Dysphagia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (115 people, 15.69%)
- Metastases to bone (51 people, 6.96%)
- Hypertension (47 people, 6.41%)
- Breast cancer (47 people, 6.41%)
- Multiple myeloma (42 people, 5.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (269 people, 36.70%)
- Aredia (212 people, 28.92%)
- Ambien (182 people, 24.83%)
- Neurontin (182 people, 24.83%)
- Lasix (166 people, 22.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dysphagia while taking Vicodin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Dysphagia
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Dysphagia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vicodin, Dysphagia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Vicodin, Dysphagia
On eHealthMe, Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Vicodin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vicodin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Aleve-d Sinus & Cold, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine, Gabapentin for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression Suicidal, Headache, Pain Management, Shingles. The patient has Eyelid Drooping, Tinnitus, Swallowing Difficulty, Barium Swallow Abnormal, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased, Autonomic Dysreflexia, Fungal Skin Infection, Distended Abdomen, Thoracic Root Pain, Nerve Root Injury Cervical, Nerve Root Injury Lumbar, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Skin Disorder, Pain - Rib Cage, Shoulder Pain, Headache
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Pain. The patient has Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful)
More related studies for: Vicodin, Dysphagia
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Vicodin, Dysphagia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased