Review: could Vicodin cause Foot, leg, and ankle swelling?
Summary: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling is reported only by a few people who take Vicodin.
We study 32,576 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin and have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling >>>
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 35,336 Vicodin users)
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 1,439 Foot, leg, and ankle swelling patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 32,576 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling.
Time on Vicodin when people have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Vicodin * :
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Vicodin * :
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Vicodin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Foot, leg, and ankle swelling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||33.33%||0.00%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 33.33%)
- Major depressive disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (1 people, 33.33%)
- Gerd (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vicodin and foot, leg, and ankle swelling on
Do you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Iron Dextran, B-12, Calcium Citrate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Invega, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman with Protein Malnutrition, Cystic Acne, Overactive Bladder, Bipolar 2. The patient has Musculoskeletal Pain, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Musculoskeletal Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.