Vicodin and Gas - belching - from FDA reports
Gas - belching is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Gas - belching with Vicodin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,979 people who have side effects when taking Vicodin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
43,979 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin.
Among them, 75 people (0.17%) have Gas - belching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vicodin when people have Gas - belching *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gas - belching when taking Vicodin *:
- female: 62.67 %
- male: 37.33 %
Age of people who have Gas - belching when taking Vicodin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.62 %
- 30-39: 12.31 %
- 40-49: 26.15 %
- 50-59: 29.23 %
- 60+: 27.69 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 9.33%)
- Nausea (4 people, 5.33%)
- Depression (4 people, 5.33%)
- Acne (4 people, 5.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (17 people, 22.67%)
- Percocet (15 people, 20.00%)
- Nexium (12 people, 16.00%)
- Zocor (10 people, 13.33%)
- Valium (10 people, 13.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (28 people, 37.33%)
- Weakness (26 people, 34.67%)
- Fatigue (24 people, 32.00%)
- Dizziness (23 people, 30.67%)
- Chest Pain (23 people, 30.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Gas - belching when taking Vicodin?
- Check symptoms - is gas - belching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsGas - belching and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGas - belching and Vicodin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,845 users)
Gas - belching
Gas - belching (act of expelling air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,811 Gas - belching patients).
Browse all side effects of Vicodina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Gas - belchingGas - belching
Could your condition cause Gas - belchingGas - belching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I step into a warm tub and right away my skin begins to feel itchy. I used to get little tiny red dots on my ankles and top of my feet when I stepped into the warm water and they itched really bad,the tops of my feet would look like they were bruised. The itching would stop after a half hour or ...
User reviews to the study
I was diagnosed several years ago with COPD and was given Spiriva. At that time I really had no overt symptoms and felt the medication wasn't necessary so never really went very far with that treatment. I am now 74 years old and am experiencing extreme belching which immediately precedes ...