Review: could Vicodin cause Hoarseness?
Summary: Hoarseness is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 32,576 people who have side effects while taking Vicodin from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Hoarseness. Find out below who they are, when they have Hoarseness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin and have Hoarseness >>>
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 35,336 Vicodin users)
Hoarseness (changing voice) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,346 Hoarseness patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 32,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin. Among them, 20 people (0.06%) have Hoarseness.
Time on Vicodin when people have Hoarseness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hoarseness when taking Vicodin * :
Age of people who have Hoarseness when taking Vicodin * :
Severity of Hoarseness when taking Vicodin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hoarseness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (9 people, 45.00%)
- Depression (5 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 20.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (4 people, 20.00%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (1 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (8 people, 40.00%)
- Prednisone (8 people, 40.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 30.00%)
- Potassium (6 people, 30.00%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hoarseness while taking Vicodin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vicodin and have Hoarseness
- support group for people who take Vicodin
- support group for people who have Hoarseness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Vicodin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.