Home > Vicoprofen > Injection site haemorrhage > Vicoprofen and Injection site haemorrhage
Review: could Vicoprofen cause Injection site haemorrhage?
We study 1,066 people who have side effects while taking Vicoprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Injection site haemorrhage. Find out below who they are, when they have Injection site haemorrhage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicoprofen and have Injection site haemorrhage >>>
Vicoprofen (latest outcomes from 1,176 users) has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Injection site haemorrhage
Injection site haemorrhage (bleeding from injection site) (latest reports from 76,691 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, type 2 diabetes, psoriasis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,066 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicoprofen. Among them, 4 people (0.38%) have Injection Site Haemorrhage.
Time on Vicoprofen when people have Injection site haemorrhage * :
Gender of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen * :
|Injection site haemorrhage||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen * :
|Injection site haemorrhage||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Forteo (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zonegran (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Injection Site Haemorrhage while taking Vicoprofen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vicoprofen and have Injection Site Haemorrhage
- support group for people who take Vicoprofen
- support group for people who have Injection Site Haemorrhage
More questions for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
More reviews for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
On eHealthMe, Vicoprofen (hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Vicoprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vicoprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
Recent Vicoprofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Vicoprofen, Ms Contin, Oxycodone for a 61-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG, Norco (Watson Labs) - 325MG;5MG, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (Watson Labs) - 5MG for a 50-year old woman who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG, Vicodin (Abbott) - 500MG;5MG for a 61-year old woman who has Surgery
- Comparions of Vicodin Es (Abbott) - 750MG;7.5MG, Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG for a 28-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Subutex, Vicoprofen for a 49-year old woman who has Methadone Overdose
- Comparions of Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG, Morphine Sulfate (Roxane) - 15MG for a 54-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Norco (Watson Labs) - 325MG;7.5MG, Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG for a 70-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Topamax (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 100MG, Vicoprofen for a 28-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen (Barr) - 325MG;37.5MG, Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG for a 37-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride (Biovail) - 50MG, Vicoprofen (Abbott) - 7.5MG;200MG for a 35-year old woman who has Spondylolisthesis
More related comparison studies for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.