Review: could Vicoprofen cause Injection site haemorrhage?
Summary: Injection site haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Vicoprofen.
We study 1,068 people who have side effects while taking Vicoprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Injection site haemorrhage. Find out below who they are, when they have Injection site haemorrhage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicoprofen and have Injection site haemorrhage >>>
Vicoprofen has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicoprofen 1,179 users)
Injection site haemorrhage
Injection site haemorrhage (bleeding from injection site) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, type 2 diabetes, psoriasis.(latest reports from Injection site haemorrhage 17,169 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: 1,068 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicoprofen. Among them, 4 people (0.37%) have Injection Site Haemorrhage.
Time on Vicoprofen when people have Injection site haemorrhage * :
Gender of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen * :
|Injection site haemorrhage||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen * :
|Injection site haemorrhage||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Forteo (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zonegran (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Injection Site Haemorrhage while taking Vicoprofen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vicoprofen and have Injection Site Haemorrhage
- support group for people who take Vicoprofen
- support group for people who have Injection Site Haemorrhage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
More reviews for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
- A study of side effects of Vicoprofen for a patient with Back Pain. The patient has
Comments: I have recently come down with moderate to severe itchy & flaky scalp psoriasis or eczema which I'm wondering if my taking Vicoprofen is causing. I take 1/2 tab every 4-6 hours and have done so for about 5 years.
It is spreading to my ears now - Please help! If this is a side effect after long ...
- A study of side effects of Vicoprofen for a patient with Low Back Pain. The patient has Vomiting
Comments: I vomited soon after waking up today and have been sick to my stomach off and on all day. I have taken vicoprophen for 3 years and have never had this problem. Recently I have had stomach pain and ill feelings and vomiting for about 2 months. Any info would be helpful.
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Ambien, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Prilosec, Robaxin-750, Vicoprofen for a patient with Post-operative Wound Infection, Radicular Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Acid Reflux, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Pain. The patient has Confusion, Renal Failure - Acute, Vomiting Post-operative
Comments: I suffered Renal failure following oral surgery. Had teeth (all) removed due to dry mouth syndrome, and titanium studs (2) placed in lower jaw for dentures.
The Oral surg. prescribed Chlorhexidine Gluconate following surgery.
Approx. 2 weeks after surgery I had to be transported to Hospital by a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Vicoprofen, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a patient with Gerd, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Hypothyroidism. The patient has
Comments: Had taken Prilosec in the past for a short time & didn't notice any problems, but quit taking it due to concerns about side effects (bone loss) Developed severe esophagitis w/grade IV esophageal ulcer. Went back on Prilosec in February 2012 Repeat EGD in May 2012 showed ulcer healed. Began having so ...
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Telmisartan, Amlodipine Besylate, Vicoprofen for a patient with Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Pain - Back. The patient has
Comments: I have two questions I would appreciate your help with.
1. I was wondering if muscle relaxants have an adverse effect, or any effect on hypertension. 2. What is the safest and best way to deal with constipation caused by the use of pain killers? As I just had back injury and expect to be on pain ...
More related studies for: Vicoprofen, Injection site haemorrhage
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.