Home > Victoza > Abdominal pain upper > Victoza and Abdominal pain upper
Review: could Victoza cause Abdominal pain upper?
Summary: Abdominal pain upper is found among people who take Victoza, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
We study 12,114 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 400 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,221 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 395,231 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 12,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 400 people (3.30%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Victoza when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain upper||63.33%||25.56%||5.56%||5.56%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Victoza * :
|Abdominal pain upper||67.05%||32.95% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Victoza * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.53%||1.07%||11.47%||36.27%||50.67% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (341 people, 85.25%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 5.25%)
- Diabetes mellitus (16 people, 4.00%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 3.75%)
- Weight decreased (10 people, 2.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (52 people, 13.00%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 5.75%)
- Lantus (23 people, 5.75%)
- Simvastatin (17 people, 4.25%)
- Amaryl (16 people, 4.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been losing a lot of hair since i started using victoria. does the hair loss slow down or stop all together once you have been on the medication for a year or more?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women, and takes Victoza)
I am losing a lot of hair. Will it stop and will the hair grow back in?
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetic, Bullous Pemphigoid , and takes Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza)
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- I want to use victoza with lantus any one who is on this dual therapy what do you think?
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus, Victoza, Lisinopril, Cialis)
My blood sugar is getting higher my last a1c was 7.5 i am currently taking lantus and humalog with bad results. When i was on victoza my blood sugar was much better i am considering using victoza with lantus any information would be greatly appreciated
- Does victoza cause anemia?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Stomach Pain, Anemia, Hoarseness, General Lethargy, Dispepsia And Flu Like Symptoms, Occasional Rash, and takes Victoza, Victoza)
My husband has been taking Victoza foe close to a year now. He is a type 2 diabetic and needed help controlling his Arc and weight so his doctor prescribed victoza. We did not notice a big change in his usual symptoms except a bit more upset stomach than usual. It seemed to help with weight as it ...
More questions for: Victoza, Abdominal pain upper
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Victoza)
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Victoza)
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
More reviews for: Victoza, Abdominal pain upper
- A study of side effects of Stelara for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Left upper back pain
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a patient with Diabetes. The patient has Lump On Upper Back
Comments: I am waiting on additional tests to determine refinement of sarcoma diagnosis and treatment plan.
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Shoulder Blade Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: I have factor v lieden and the past few months I have had a hh off 10.2 or lower with gi upper and lower bleeding.
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Lately I get pains in my upper abdomen but I only feel it if I put a little pressure or when I'm sitting down
More related studies for: Victoza, Abdominal pain upper
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Anturol and Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Bladder Spasm
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cranberry and Ringing In The Ears
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (18 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (13 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (16 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (21 hours ago)