Review: could Victoza cause Alternative medicine - pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Victoza, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
We study 12,118 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 91 have Alternative medicine - pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Alternative medicine - pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Alternative medicine - pain relief >>>
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 12,226 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Alternative medicine - pain relief 260,024 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 12,118 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 91 people (0.75%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief.
Time on Victoza when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||66.67%||23.81%||0.00%||9.52%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||81.52%||18.48% |
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||4.05%||2.70%||4.05%||8.11%||43.24%||37.84% |
Severity of Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza ** :
How people recovered from Alternative medicine - pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (57 people, 62.64%)
- Blood pressure increased (7 people, 7.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 6.59%)
- Obesity (3 people, 3.30%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 2.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (12 people, 13.19%)
- Glyburide (8 people, 8.79%)
- Lisinopril (7 people, 7.69%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 5.49%)
- Actos (3 people, 3.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been losing a lot of hair since i started using victoria. does the hair loss slow down or stop all together once you have been on the medication for a year or more?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women, and takes Victoza)
I am losing a lot of hair. Will it stop and will the hair grow back in?
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetic, Bullous Pemphigoid , and takes Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza)
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
More questions for: Victoza, Alternative medicine - pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Victoza)
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Victoza)
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
More reviews for: Victoza, Alternative medicine - pain relief
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Inflammation. The patient has Pain
Comments: he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the next blood labs good before after sca ,v fib then vitals normal. angioplasty, good blood flow.pacemaker installed matched up then sca died 49 yrs old
- A study of side effects of Effexor for a patient with Depression. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Slow Heart Beat, Bruising Easily And Large Bruises, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Short-term Memory Loss, Abnormal Dreams, Visual Impairment, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Headache - Tension (head pain due to tension), Pain, Achilles Tendonitis (sharp pain anywhere along the back of the tendon), Pain - Ankle, Knee Pain, Pain - Hip, Low Back Pain, Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other), Joint Stiffness
Comments: Always had some low back pain and hip click on right side without pain, worsened with Effexor in past few months. Only on right side with knee pain now and crepitus in knee. Thigh pain in right side to knee and now radiating to right ankle (inner) and Achilles. Fatigue worsened and lack motivation ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Prilosec Otc, Klonopin, Prilosec Otc, Effexor for a patient with Low Egfr, Hiatal Hernia, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Major Depression. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Inflammation, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Pain, Diarrhea, Alkaline Phosphatase
Comments: Had a liver ultrasound that showed everything was normal. Also had a bone scan with normal outcomes. Tests done because of elevated ALP. I have been referred to a rheumatologist and first available appointment is October 15th. Worried because I have pain all over my body and I am weak. Also have sev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
More related studies for: Victoza, Alternative medicine - pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.