Review: could Victoza cause Alternative medicine - pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Victoza, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 12,138 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 91 have Alternative medicine - pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Alternative medicine - pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Victoza and have Alternative medicine - pain relief >>>
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 12,246 Victoza users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 260,323 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
On Apr, 8, 2015: 12,134 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 91 people (0.75%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief.
Time on Victoza when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||66.67%||23.81%||0.00%||9.52%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||81.52%||18.48% |
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||4.05%||2.70%||4.05%||8.11%||43.24%||37.84% |
Severity of Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Victoza ** :
How people recovered from Alternative medicine - pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (57 people, 62.64%)
- Blood pressure increased (7 people, 7.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 6.59%)
- Obesity (3 people, 3.30%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 2.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (12 people, 13.19%)
- Glyburide (8 people, 8.79%)
- Lisinopril (7 people, 7.69%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 5.49%)
- Actos (3 people, 3.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a 65-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Synthroid, Ranitidine, Singulair, Zoloft, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Victoza, Metformin for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Thyroid Disorder, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Stomach Pain, Gerd, Cough
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 48-year old man with Pain. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.