Review: could Victoza cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Victoza, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 12,134 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Victoza and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 12,244 Victoza users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,933 Blood triglycerides increased patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 12,127 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 24 people (0.20%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Victoza when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood triglycerides increased||28.57%||57.14%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Victoza * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||60.87%||39.13% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Victoza * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||33.33%||33.33% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (13 people, 54.17%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 8.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 8.33%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (6 people, 25.00%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 20.83%)
- Lantus (4 people, 16.67%)
- Lortab (4 people, 16.67%)
- Lovaza (4 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of victoza and blood triglycerides increased on
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a 65-year old man with Stomach Discomfort. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Junel 1.5/30, Ferrous Fumarate, Abilify for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Iron Deficiency, Depression. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Iron Deficiency, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Neurontin, Linzess for a 48-year old woman with Gallbladder Disease, Muscle Spasms, Constipation. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Pancreatitis, Fatty Liver Alcoholic
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.