Home > Victoza > Chills > Victoza and Chills
Review: could Victoza cause Chills?
We study 12,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Chills >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,215 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 251,967 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 12,102 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 37 people (0.31%) have Chills.
Time on Victoza when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Victoza * :
Age of people who have Chills when taking Victoza * :
Severity of Chills when taking Victoza ** :
How people recovered from Chills ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (29 people, 78.38%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 16.22%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 16.22%)
- Insulin resistant diabetes (2 people, 5.41%)
- Low density lipoprotein increased (2 people, 5.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (8 people, 21.62%)
- Actos (8 people, 21.62%)
- Vytorin (6 people, 16.22%)
- Monopril (6 people, 16.22%)
- Glucovance (6 people, 16.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Victoza?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Victoza and have Chills
- group for people who take Victoza
- group for people who have Chills
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Heart palpitations,severe hot flashes, high blood pressure
From this study (1 week ago):
Fever over 102, chills, horrible pain began on day 5 taking medication. Red blotchy rash began appearing late following day on chest and back and gradually spread. Blood blister-type rash on legs. Went to ER after 4 days. Told I have sulfa allergy. Given iV fluid and meds. Need follow up blood tests to recheck my low WBC, platelets and Neu. Counts. Prescribed Benadryl.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- I want to use victoza with lantus any one who is on this dual therapy what do you think?
My blood sugar is getting higher my last a1c was 7.5 i am currently taking lantus and humalog with bad results. When i was on victoza my blood sugar was much better i am considering using victoza with lantus any information would be greatly appreciated
- Does victoza cause anemia?
My husband has been taking Victoza foe close to a year now. He is a type 2 diabetic and needed help controlling his Arc and weight so his doctor prescribed victoza. We did not notice a big change in his usual symptoms except a bit more upset stomach than usual. It seemed to help with weight as it ...
More questions for: Victoza, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
- Chills while on tizanidine
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
More reviews for: Victoza, Chills
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Victoza is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Victoza used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (26 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety