Home > Victoza > Chills > Victoza and Chills
Review: could Victoza cause Chills?
We study 12,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Chills >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,217 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 252,005 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 12,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 37 people (0.31%) have Chills.
Time on Victoza when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Victoza * :
Age of people who have Chills when taking Victoza * :
Severity of Chills when taking Victoza ** :
How people recovered from Chills ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (29 people, 78.38%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 16.22%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 16.22%)
- Insulin resistant diabetes (2 people, 5.41%)
- Low density lipoprotein increased (2 people, 5.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (8 people, 21.62%)
- Actos (8 people, 21.62%)
- Vytorin (6 people, 16.22%)
- Monopril (6 people, 16.22%)
- Glucovance (6 people, 16.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Victoza?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Chills
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Chills
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Victoza, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Victoza, Chills
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Victoza is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Victoza used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Victoza, Chills
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Victoza, Chills
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Dequervain's Thyroiditis
- Mental State Abnormal Aggravated
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate