Home > Victoza > Coughing > Victoza and Coughing
Review: could Victoza cause Coughing (Cough)?
We study 12,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Coughing. Find out below who they are, when they have Coughing and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Coughing >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,217 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Coughing (latest reports from 489,008 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 12,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 41 people (0.34%) have Coughing.
Time on Victoza when people have Coughing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Coughing when taking Victoza * :
Age of people who have Coughing when taking Victoza * :
Severity of Coughing when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Coughing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (29 people, 70.73%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 12.20%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 4.88%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 2.44%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 2.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (4 people, 9.76%)
- Actos (4 people, 9.76%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 9.76%)
- Vytorin (3 people, 7.32%)
- Nexium (3 people, 7.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Coughing while taking Victoza?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Coughing
- support group for people who take Victoza
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Victoza, Coughing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Victoza, Coughing
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Victoza is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Victoza used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Avapro, Chlorthalidone, Dilt-cd, Victoza, Pantoprazole Sodium, Uloric, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin D for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Fluid Retention, Heart Rate Irregular, Diabetes Mellitus, Gerd, Gouty Arthritis, Low Blood Potassium, Vitamin D. The patient has Cough
More related studies for: Victoza, Coughing
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Victoza, Coughing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr