Home > Victoza > Ed > Victoza and Ed
Review: could Victoza cause Ed (Erection problems)?
We study 12,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Ed. Find out below who they are, when they have Ed and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Ed >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,217 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Ed (latest reports from 130,123 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 12,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 16 people (0.13%) have Ed.
Time on Victoza when people have Ed * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ed when taking Victoza * :
Age of people who have Ed when taking Victoza * :
Severity of Ed when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Ed ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (7 people, 43.75%)
- High blood cholesterol (2 people, 12.50%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 12.50%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 6.25%)
- Arthritis infective (1 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (3 people, 18.75%)
- Mirtazapine (2 people, 12.50%)
- Cialis (1 people, 6.25%)
- Losartan (1 people, 6.25%)
- Celebrex (1 people, 6.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ed while taking Victoza?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Ed
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Ed
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Victoza, Ed
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
- Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
More reviews for: Victoza, Ed
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Victoza is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Victoza used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Victoza, Ed
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Victoza, Effexor for a 62-year old woman who has Diabetic Coma
- Comparions of Xanax, Victoza for a 52-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Phentermine, Victoza for a 26-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Victoza, Kombiglyze Xr, Benicar, Glimepiride, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Lantus, Victoza, Metformin Hydrochloride, Avapro for a 56-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Byetta, Victoza for a 54-year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Victoza, Januvia (Merck Co Inc) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 65-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- Comparions of Sertraline, Victoza for a 66-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Victoza (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 0.6MG, Alprazolam (Alphapharm) - 1MG, Zolpidem Tartrate (Par Pharm) - 10MG, Methocarbamol (Able) - 750MG, Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 40MG for a 48-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Byetta, Victoza for a 57-year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes
More related comparison studies for: Victoza, Ed
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Post Procedural Pain
- Trilipix (abbott Labs) Eq 135mg Fenofibric Acid
- Blood Ketone Body Decreased