Review: could Victoza cause Reduce cholesterol (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Reduce cholesterol is found among people who take Victoza, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 12,134 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Reduce cholesterol. Find out below who they are, when they have Reduce cholesterol and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Victoza and have Reduce cholesterol >>>
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 12,246 Victoza users)
Reduce cholesterol (less lipids in blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,937 Reduce cholesterol patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 12,134 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 24 people (0.20%) have Reduce Cholesterol.
Time on Victoza when people have Reduce cholesterol * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Reduce cholesterol||28.57%||57.14%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Victoza * :
|Reduce cholesterol||60.87%||39.13% |
Age of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Victoza * :
|Reduce cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||33.33%||33.33% |
Severity of Reduce cholesterol when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Reduce cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Reduce cholesterol ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (13 people, 54.17%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 8.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 8.33%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (6 people, 25.00%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 20.83%)
- Lantus (4 people, 16.67%)
- Lortab (4 people, 16.67%)
- Lovaza (4 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Reduce Cholesterol while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Reduce Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Reduce Cholesterol
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a 43-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Tic - Facial
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a 65-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Synthroid, Ranitidine, Singulair, Zoloft, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Victoza, Metformin for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Thyroid Disorder, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Stomach Pain, Gerd, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Victoza related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.