Home > Victoza > Tendon rupture > Victoza and Tendon rupture
Review: could Victoza cause Tendon rupture?
We study 12,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Tendon rupture. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendon rupture and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Tendon rupture >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,217 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Tendon Rupture (tear of tendon) (latest reports from 35,079 patients) has been reported by people with sinusitis, bronchitis, urinary tract infection, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 12,110 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 7 people (0.06%) have Tendon Rupture.
Time on Victoza when people have Tendon rupture * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tendon rupture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tendon rupture when taking Victoza * :
|Tendon rupture||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Tendon rupture when taking Victoza * :
|Tendon rupture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||71.43%||28.57%||0.00% |
Severity of Tendon rupture when taking Victoza ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tendon rupture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Tendon rupture ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tendon rupture||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sepsis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Asthma (3 people, 42.86%)
- Staphylococcal infection (3 people, 42.86%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 42.86%)
- Blood cholesterol decreased (3 people, 42.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Crestor (4 people, 57.14%)
- Metformin hcl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 57.14%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pravachol (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tendon Rupture while taking Victoza?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Tendon Rupture
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Tendon Rupture
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
Had surgery to reattach avulsion of Hamstring Tendon (common tendon for 3 hamstrings)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Victoza, Tendon rupture
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
More reviews for: Victoza, Tendon rupture
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Victoza is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Victoza used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (29 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection