Home > Victoza > Withdrawal syndrome > Victoza and Withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Victoza cause Withdrawal syndrome?
We study 12,114 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Victoza and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Victoza (latest outcomes from 12,221 users) has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes.
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) (latest reports from 57,075 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 12,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Victoza when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Victoza * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Victoza * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Victoza ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Repaglinide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Victoza?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Victoza and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Victoza
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been losing a lot of hair since i started using victoria. does the hair loss slow down or stop all together once you have been on the medication for a year or more?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women, and takes Victoza)
I am losing a lot of hair. Will it stop and will the hair grow back in?
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetic, Bullous Pemphigoid , and takes Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza)
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- I want to use victoza with lantus any one who is on this dual therapy what do you think?
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus, Victoza, Lisinopril, Cialis)
My blood sugar is getting higher my last a1c was 7.5 i am currently taking lantus and humalog with bad results. When i was on victoza my blood sugar was much better i am considering using victoza with lantus any information would be greatly appreciated
- Does victoza cause anemia?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Stomach Pain, Anemia, Hoarseness, General Lethargy, Dispepsia And Flu Like Symptoms, Occasional Rash, and takes Victoza, Victoza)
My husband has been taking Victoza foe close to a year now. He is a type 2 diabetic and needed help controlling his Arc and weight so his doctor prescribed victoza. We did not notice a big change in his usual symptoms except a bit more upset stomach than usual. It seemed to help with weight as it ...
- I am trying to decide cold turkey or what type of medication will help with withdrawal from fioricet
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Fioricet)
I have insomnia, violent culvusions and vomiting. Insomnia has lasted 3 days. Body jerks, anxiety and more. What can I do at home to relieve some of these
More questions for: Victoza, Withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Victoza and breast cancer
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Victoza)
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Victoza)
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
More reviews for: Victoza, Withdrawal syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a patient with Diabetes. The patient has Lump On Upper Back
Comments: I am waiting on additional tests to determine refinement of sarcoma diagnosis and treatment plan.
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Comments: been taking victoza for three days
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Low Back Pain
Comments: Have had back pain in lower back for 4 days. Increased Metformin to two 750 cm a day.
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Metformin, Crestor, Flexeril, Atenolol, Victoza for a patient with Stent Placement, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Prostate Cancer Stage Iii
Comments: prostate cancer at 44 - no family history of prostate cancer - status post radical prostatectomy
More related studies for: Victoza, Withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.