Viibryd and Edema - from FDA reports
Edema is found among people who take Viibryd, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Abilify, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Edema with Viibryd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,346 people who have side effects when taking Viibryd from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
5,346 people reported to have side effects when taking Viibryd.
Among them, 18 people (0.34%) have Edema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Viibryd when people have Edema *:
- < 1 month: 55.56 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.11 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Edema when taking Viibryd *:
- female: 88.24 %
- male: 11.76 %
Age of people who have Edema when taking Viibryd *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 22.22%)
- Narcolepsy (3 people, 16.67%)
- Cataplexy (3 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Hereditary Angioedema (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (4 people, 22.22%)
- Premarin (4 people, 22.22%)
- Nexium (4 people, 22.22%)
- Abilify (4 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin B2 (3 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (5 people, 27.78%)
- Itching (4 people, 22.22%)
- Feeling Abnormal (4 people, 22.22%)
- Breathing Difficulty (4 people, 22.22%)
- Neuralgia (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Edema when taking Viibryd?
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Viibryd 5,509 users)
Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 44,125 Edema patients).