Home > Viibryd > Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness > Viibryd and Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
Review: could Viibryd cause Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (Fatigue)?
We study 1,552 people who have side effects while taking Viibryd from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness. Find out below who they are, when they have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Viibryd and have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness >>>
Viibryd (latest outcomes from 1,703 users) has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Viibryd. Among them, 65 people (4.19%) have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness.
Time on Viibryd when people have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness||81.94%||8.33%||5.56%||0.00%||2.78%||0.00%||1.39% |
Gender of people who have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness when taking Viibryd * :
|Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness||85.19%||14.81% |
Age of people who have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness when taking Viibryd * :
|Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.12%||4.12%||9.28%||40.21%||42.27% |
Severity of Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness when taking Viibryd ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness||0.00%||36.36%||63.64%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (65 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (25 people, 38.46%)
- Hypothyroidism (17 people, 26.15%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 13.85%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 13.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (19 people, 29.23%)
- Xanax (14 people, 21.54%)
- Vitamin d (14 people, 21.54%)
- Synthroid (14 people, 21.54%)
- Omeprazole (12 people, 18.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness while taking Viibryd?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Viibryd and have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- support group for people who take Viibryd
- support group for people who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Does coming off of viibryd while having the implanon affect your period?
I've had my implanon for 2 and a half yrs,I also was put on viibryd about a year ago.
After stopping my viibryd about 3 weeks ago I have yet to have a menstral cycle...
Tho I should have. I haven taken a pregnancy test which came back negative.
My period isn't always regular with the implanon but ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
- Any severe side effects with viibryd
I am having severe pain and pulsating reactions I palm of hands and back of legs. Also I have a lump in my neck after starting on 40 mgs of Viibryd. Is this a side effect?
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Has anyone had vivid nightmares from ranexa?
Extereme nightmares, so vivid that I wake up feeling breathless, tired and drunk.
I can go back to sleep and the same nightmare picks up.
More questions for: Viibryd, Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Viibryd, Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
On eHealthMe, Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Viibryd is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Viibryd used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Depression (8,160 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Stress And Anxiety (3,550 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Major Depression (326 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Generalized Anxiety Disorder (459 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Dysthymia (108 reports)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Black Cohosh, Vitamin D, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Viibryd, Omeprazole for a patient with Postmenopause, Laboratory Test Abnormal, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Gerd. The patient has Fatigue, Depressed Mood, Sleep-wake Syndrome - Irregular, Sleep Attacks, Sweating Increased, Night Sweats, Alkaline Phosphatase
- A study of drug interactions between Viibryd, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar 1, Depression. The patient has Tiredness, Diarrhea
More related studies for: Viibryd, Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
Recent Viibryd related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Viibryd, Celexa for a 36-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Viibryd, Sertraline for a 39-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Viibryd for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety, Depression
- Comparions of Fluvoxamine Maleate, Viibryd for a 36-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Viibryd for a 33-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Viibryd, Fetzima for a 52-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Valium, Viibryd for a 32-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Viibryd, Pristiq for a 38-year old woman who has Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Comparions of Viibryd, Pristiq for a 38-year old woman who has Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Comparions of Viibryd, Effexor, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 69-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Viibryd, Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.