Review: could Viibryd cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people who take Viibryd, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Klonopin, and have Depression.
We study 1,574 people who have side effects while taking Viibryd from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Viibryd and have Loss of appetite >>>
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 1,731 Viibryd users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,329 Loss of appetite patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 1,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Viibryd. Among them, 18 people (1.14%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Viibryd when people have Loss of appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of appetite||95.24%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Viibryd * :
|Loss of appetite||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Viibryd * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.00%||8.00%||20.00%||36.00%||32.00% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Viibryd ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (18 people, 100.00%)
- Major depression (5 people, 27.78%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 22.22%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 16.67%)
- Benign intracranial hypertension (1 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (6 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 22.22%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 22.22%)
- Zocor (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Viibryd?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Viibryd and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Viibryd
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Abilify, Viibryd for a 33-year old woman with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Psychosis, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sensory Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Soma for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Appetite Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Weakness, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated, Nausea, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Clonazepam, Nuvaring, Zoloft for a 28-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ptsd, Birth Control, Depression. The patient has Libido Decreased, Appetite - Decreased, Proteinuria, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Recent Viibryd related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.