Home > Vimovo > Tendonitis > Vimovo and Tendonitis
Review: could Vimovo cause Tendonitis?
We study 744 people who have side effects while taking Vimovo from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendonitis and more.
Vimovo (latest outcomes from 766 users) has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium; naproxen. It is often used in pain.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 64,266 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Tendonitis while taking Vimovo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vimovo
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Vimovo, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
More reviews for: Vimovo, Tendonitis
On eHealthMe, Vimovo (esomeprazole magnesium; naproxen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Vimovo is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vimovo used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vimovo, Tendonitis
Recent Vimovo related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Adderall 15, Vimovo, Cymbalta, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Dilantin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Naproxen And Esomeprazole Magnesium for a 59-year old woman who has Back Disorder
- Comparions of Colchicine, Vimovo for a 40-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Vimovo (Pozen) - EQ 20MG BASE;500MG, Neurontin (Pfizer Pharms) - 300MG for a 59-year old woman who has Refleksdytrofi
- Comparions of Vimovo, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 38-year old woman who has Severe Back Pain
- Comparions of Vimovo (Pozen) - EQ 20MG BASE;500MG, Levaquin (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 500MG for a 32-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Gabapentin (Amneal Pharms Ny) - 100MG, Vimovo (Astrazeneca Lp) - EQ 20MG BASE;500MG for a 29-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Vimovo, Tendonitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.