Home > Visine-a > Nose bleeds > Visine-a and Nose bleeds
Review: could Visine-a cause Nose bleeds (Nosebleed)?
Summary: Nose bleeds is reported only by a few people who take Visine-a.
We study 93 people who have side effects while taking Visine-a from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Nose bleeds. Find out below who they are, when they have Nose bleeds and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Visine-a and have Nose bleeds >>>
Visine-a (latest outcomes from 95 users) has active ingredients of naphazoline hydrochloride; pheniramine maleate. It is often used in eye pruritus.
Nose bleeds (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 23,938 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 93 people reported to have side effects when taking Visine-a. Among them, 3 people (3.23%) have Nose Bleeds.
Time on Visine-a when people have Nose bleeds * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nose bleeds||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nose bleeds when taking Visine-a * :
|Nose bleeds||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nose bleeds when taking Visine-a * :
|Nose bleeds||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Nose bleeds when taking Visine-a ** :
How people recovered from Nose bleeds ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cetirizine hcl (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nose Bleeds while taking Visine-a?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Visine-a and have Nose Bleeds
- support group for people who take Visine-a
- support group for people who have Nose Bleeds
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Nosebleeds, and takes Claritin)
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Nosebleeds, and takes Oxybutynin Chloride)
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
- Can systane eye drops attibute to hearing loss?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Sudden Hearing Loss, and takes Visine-a)
Started having a rushing sound in left ear. Went to MD who said I had ear infection. Gave me antibiotics. Did not work. Went to ENT. He gave me hearing test and said I had significant loss of hearing in left ear and has ordered a MRI. I read that eye drops can cause hearing loss. I have been using e ...
More questions for: Visine-a, Nose bleeds
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Nosebleed, and takes Miconazole 3)
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Visine-a, Nose bleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a patient with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
Comments: Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Poison Ivy. The patient has Bleeding From The Nose (bleeding from nose)
Comments: taking prednisone for only 4 days, 20mg/3 times daily, have had nose bleed the last 2 days. have now stopped taking prednisone. the poison ivy has cleared up. will the nose bleeds now stop? anything I should continue to watch for?
- A study of side effects of Lumigan for a patient with Lumigan. The patient has Nose Bleeds (bleeding from nose)
Comments: Diagnosed with acute Glaucoma, operated with laser and given Lumigan 1 drop in each eye nightly.
A few weeks later nose bleed from one nostril quite heavy. Occurs on a weekly basis. Dr prescribed anti biotics, and cream. Not working.
Any advice will be appreciated please.
- A study of side effects of Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Nosebleed (bleeding from nose)
Comments: after cleaning nose with a tissue very gently, i got a nosebleed. this has happened twice so far while on tenex/guanfacine for less than six months on a relatively low dose. i am on guanfacine for anxiety and insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Zyrtec, Flonase for a patient with Pain, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Nose Bleeds, Cough Aggravated, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Neck Stiffness
Comments: I've been taking Flonase and zyrtec together for about a month. Last night I developed a stiff neck. I haven't done any strenuous exercise or injured it. The pain is coming from the back of my head, bottom of my skull and behind the ears. I was wondering if this could be a drug related reaction. ...
More related studies for: Visine-a, Nose bleeds
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (20 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)