Review: could Vistaril cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Vistaril, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Ambien, and have Anger.
We study 4,012 people who have side effects while taking Vistaril from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vistaril and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Vistaril has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Vistaril 4,390 users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.(latest reports from Drug screen false positive 1,213 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 4,012 people reported to have side effects when taking Vistaril. Among them, 6 people (0.15%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Vistaril when people have Drug screen false positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Vistaril * :
|Drug screen false positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Vistaril * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anger (3 people, 50.00%)
- Panic attack (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (3 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Prozac (3 people, 50.00%)
- Restoril (3 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Vistaril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vistaril and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Vistaril
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus? (1 answer)
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a week.I have tried physical therapy .I have had five hydrodistention.I just recently had my first hydrodistention with botox injections.nothing has kept me out of pain .even when I am doing good I can only seem to reach a six in my pain level.my frequency average is and has been 30-40Times a day.I am,or,was a chef kitchen manager.could not perform and lost two jobs because of this disease.my flanks,my lower back ,my legs,my arms all ways in pain.pelvic pain is constant.I'd rather not go into further details way too personal.but this has taken my life.I am 35.I have led a fairly healthy life.I have no life now.I am seeking disability .Every Dr. I go to has a different option about the sciatic part of my problem some Dr.s are very sure and as a matter of fact about how it is in conjunction with I.c..others look at me like I'm nuts?why do I limp?why can't I get in and out of a car,or bend down and touch my toes,pick heavy stuff up.just to laugh at times hurts.this is my life ,I gotta wonder ,is there any one else out there going through the same symptoms and no relief?
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year? (2 answers)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one year so I offered to do there (the pain clinic) plan with a happy heart just after my liver stuff was done. So I went to LA only to find that the liver lab spent just 2 minutes with me to tell me that since I'VE have to wait a new liver drug to be approved I must do the pain clinic. So in six weeks I went from 200mg (5x4 per day) of methidone to 40mg (1 tab x 4 per day), and in just one week it was Oxycodone 40mg x 4 per day to 0. And all of this isij happening my liver gets more serroscised.
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up sleep this week! Help PLEASE!!!
More questions for: Vistaril, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. The pain was in the forehead, top & back of head. There was a lot of pressure too. I was afraid of a bloodclot forming so I didn't take anymore. I didn't know this drug was an antihistimine but I cannot take this type of drug.
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod creams and they only made it worse. Then, it started spreading to my arms, hands, pelvic, and breasts.
I was told by doctors and dermatologists that it is eczema and allergies. Had an allergy test done and took out products I was allergic to from my diet and products. I was given singular for the allergies and hydroxyzine for the itching but I still feel itchy and scratch all the time.
I have been vegan for 10 years, recently gluten free because of a slight allergy, I eat healthy, I stay away from everything I'm allergic to as much as possible, I wash with African black soap and moisturize 2-4 times daily with coco butter and coconut oil, I do not use perfume, I use fragrance free laundry soap and wear gloves when washing dishes. I am doing everything that is suggested but my eczema is only getting worse and spreading to my legs, neck, and face. It is so painful.
The only thing I can think of is it being correlated to birth control. I have decided to stop taking the pill and hope that it may clear up and go back to how my skin was before taking the pill.
- I got really horrible tremors.
I had severe almost convulsing tremors, I made myself throw up the medication and the tremors subsided. My body feels really sore from the intensity of the tremors but I feel a lot better. I won't continue taking this medication, it was a nightmare.
More reviews for: Vistaril, Drug screen false positive
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- You can say I've give on everything. I stay in my bedroom all the time. I dont like to be around no one and don't like to do nothing no more. This has been going on for over two years now. I can't get no help or insurance to get my medical problems. I guess the government is just waiting for us sick ...
- Recently went in to treatment to get off of a hydrocodone addiction following neck surgery. The doctor staryed me on suboxone. This is the second time i was treated for this because i have been on a pain management program for neck problems. The dr drug screens me everytime i go there. While in ...
- I have had Chikungunya for two months now, which leads me to use Naproxen Sodium on a daily basis (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for joint pain. I also had Benadryl a day ago for nasal allergies. Today I took a drug screening test and it was positive for THC. It made no sense to me so I looked onlin ...
- Not sure if the methadone is giving me the heart palpitations or the anxiety about being on the methadone is giving me anxiety. I have a heart monitor right now and I had an attack yesterday and I felt like I was going to die. The dr. and the paramedics said it wasn't dangerous, I'm not convinced. ...
- Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
More related studies for: Vistaril, Drug screen false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.