Home > Vistaril > Vision blurred > Vistaril and Vision blurred
Review: could Vistaril cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Vistaril, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Prozac, and have Anxiety.
We study 4,008 people who have side effects while taking Vistaril from FDA and social media. Among them, 104 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vistaril and have Vision blurred >>>
Vistaril (latest outcomes from 4,389 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 48,523 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 4,008 people reported to have side effects when taking Vistaril. Among them, 104 people (2.59%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Vistaril when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||30.00%||10.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Vistaril * :
|Vision blurred||57.39%||42.61% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Vistaril * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||2.02%||20.20%||12.12%||34.34%||14.14%||17.17% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Vistaril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (33 people, 31.73%)
- Depression (28 people, 26.92%)
- Bipolar disorder (24 people, 23.08%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 19.23%)
- Pain (17 people, 16.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (39 people, 37.50%)
- Ambien (39 people, 37.50%)
- Seroquel (38 people, 36.54%)
- Neurontin (35 people, 33.65%)
- Oxycontin (35 people, 33.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Vistaril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vistaril and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Vistaril
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Hepatitis C, and takes Levorphanol Tartrate, Eszopiclone, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, Spironolactone, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Omeprazole, Lactulose, Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine)
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
More questions for: Vistaril, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Pain In Head, and takes Hydroxyzine)
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. The pain was in the forehead, top & back of head. There was a lot of pressure too. I was afraid of a bloodclot forming so I didn't take anymore. I didn't know this drug was an antihistimine but I cannot take this type of drug.
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- I got really horrible tremors.
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Severe Tremors, and takes Vistaril)
I had severe almost convulsing tremors, I made myself throw up the medication and the tremors subsided. My body feels really sore from the intensity of the tremors but I feel a lot better. I won't continue taking this medication, it was a nightmare.
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
(Posted by a 79 year old woman who has Vision Blurred, and takes Ipratropium Bromide)
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
More reviews for: Vistaril, Vision blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Prozac, Xanax for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Medical Observation Abnormal, Medical Problems Caused From Hard Work All My Life, Major Depression
Comments: You can say I've give on everything. I stay in my bedroom all the time. I dont like to be around no one and don't like to do nothing no more. This has been going on for over two years now. I can't get no help or insurance to get my medical problems. I guess the government is just waiting for us sick ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Lamotrigine, Zoloft, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Addiction. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Not sure if the methadone is giving me the heart palpitations or the anxiety about being on the methadone is giving me anxiety. I have a heart monitor right now and I had an attack yesterday and I felt like I was going to die. The dr. and the paramedics said it wasn't dangerous, I'm not convinced. ...
- A study of side effects of Ortho-novum 1/35-21 for a patient with Infertility Female. The patient has Vision Blurred, Pain - Joints, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: Ortho-Novum is being taken to suppress ovulation in preparation for IVF. After 7 consecutive weeks, joint swelling and pain is substantial as are enlarged breasts and breast pain. x1 blurred vision lasting approx 45 minutes followed by severe migraine 4 weeks in. x1 pain from shoulder through hand l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Skelaxin, Cialis for a patient with Pain - Back, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: These three drugs have been discontinued abruptly I am experiencing blurred vision and moderate headaches. Could these be the cause. MRI and CT Scan of brain are normal and opthamologist can find nothing wrong.
More related studies for: Vistaril, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Coreg for Heart Palpitations
- Avodart and Migraine Prophylaxis
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Nausea and Edema
- Ge Reflux and Nausea
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (4 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (6 hours ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (13 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (16 hours ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Lasix, Savella for a 46-year old woman who has Asthma, GE Reflux, Edema, Fibromyalgia (34 minutes ago)
- Xanax, Mirena, Lexapro, Lamictal for a 35-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Voltaren for a 32-year old woman who has Tenosynovitis (2 hours ago)