Vitamin b6 and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness - from FDA reports
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people who take Vitamin b6, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vitamin B12, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Vitamin b6. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,986 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin b6 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
5,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin B6.
Among them, 385 people (6.43%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin B6 when people have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness when taking Vitamin B6 *:
- female: 58.71 %
- male: 41.29 %
Age of people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness when taking Vitamin B6 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 0.98 %
- 20-29: 4.56 %
- 30-39: 4.56 %
- 40-49: 11.4 %
- 50-59: 19.54 %
- 60+: 58.63 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (39 people, 10.13%)
- High Blood Pressure (31 people, 8.05%)
- Pain (29 people, 7.53%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (19 people, 4.94%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (17 people, 4.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12 (107 people, 27.79%)
- Folic Acid (63 people, 16.36%)
- Vitamin E (44 people, 11.43%)
- Lipitor (44 people, 11.43%)
- Synthroid (43 people, 11.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (113 people, 29.35%)
- Nausea (82 people, 21.30%)
- Dizziness (63 people, 16.36%)
- Diarrhea (58 people, 15.06%)
- Breathing Difficulty (58 people, 15.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Vitamin b6?
- Check symptoms - is lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 6,286 users)
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 294,879 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b6a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Could your condition cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Multiple myeloma and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- High blood pressure and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Pain and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- High blood cholesterol and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
I only took Actonel for a only few months, several years ago, and quit when I noticed weakness in my legs. Sorry to report that I never regained strength, despite some some physical therapy and moderate exercise. I am an active woman in my mid-60s and the loss of leg strength has made my life ...
My general weakness and especially weakness in my legs and neuropathy is unbearable. I won't take stations and would like to keep with a baby aspirin day and drop the 75 mg Plavix. Anyone else with similar Plavix problems? Thanks.
have been using Triumeq since May 2016 and recently noticed weakness in right leg while walking, a little tingling. weakness in right hand also. Joint pain in both hands but more at left hand which is too much in mornings.
I've taken tramadol since 1999 from a diagnosis of DISH (Diffuse Ideopathic Skeletol Hyperostosis)....I recently had a work related injury that fractured and crushed my tibia...and there was no bone from being crushed....I'm 7 months post surgery and was doing great....until I noticed that I hit ...