Vitamin e and Fungal skin infection - from FDA reports
Fungal skin infection is found among people who take Vitamin e, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Paxil, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Fungal skin infection with Vitamin e. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,560 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin e from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
24,560 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin E.
Among them, 8 people (0.03%) have Fungal Skin Infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fungal Skin Infection when taking Vitamin E *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Fungal Skin Infection when taking Vitamin E *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 37.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 12.50%)
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma (1 person, 12.50%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (3 people, 37.50%)
- Prevacid (2 people, 25.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Atacand (2 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rashes (3 people, 37.50%)
- Malaise (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 37.50%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e?
Vitamin e has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin e 25,046 users)
Fungal Skin Infection
Fungal skin infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 2,123 Fungal skin infection patients).