Home > Vitamin b12 > Achilles tendonitis > Vitamin b12 and Achilles tendonitis
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Achilles tendonitis?
We study 2,430 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Achilles tendonitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Achilles tendonitis >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Achilles tendonitis (sharp pain anywhere along the back of the tendon) (latest reports from 307 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Achilles Tendonitis.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Achilles tendonitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Achilles tendonitis ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anemia - hemolytic - caused by chemicals or toxins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mesothelioma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chemotherapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cisplatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alimta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Achilles Tendonitis while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Achilles Tendonitis
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Achilles Tendonitis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- I have been talking vitamin b12 for the past week. instead of gaining energy it has been making me feel very sleepy and weak. why is this happening.
I am working 2 job right now and I was seeking a natural supplement to help me through the days. A friend suggested vitamin b12. I have tried energy drinks and coffee and those things tend to cause my heart to rase. I thought that it would be best to try a viamin. The first day I noticed that I bec ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
- How often does thromboyctopenia occur?
73 year old patient with thrombocytopenia of unknown origin. He has failed Rituxin treatments and initial therapy with steroids has actually caused his platelets to lower. Requesting to see if his current medications may be the culprit.
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin B12 for a 62-year old woman who has Parnate
- Comparions of Rabeprazole, Vitamin B12, Losartan Potassium for a 40-year old man who has Lung Infection Pseudomonal
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Zantac 300 for a 57-year old man who has Dyspepsia
- Comparions of Magnesium Malate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ubiquinol for a 45-year old man who has Shoulder Pain
- Comparions of Chromium, Vitamin B12, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Barr) - EQ 20MG BASE, Spironolactone (Actavis Elizabeth) - 50MG for a 37-year old woman who has Acne Nos
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Atlantic Kelp, Pradaxa for a 61-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism
- Comparions of Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Subutex (Reckitt Benckiser) - EQ 8MG BASE, Lithium Carbonate (Pfizer) - 300MG, Pristiq (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 25-year old man who has Dependence
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Levoxyl (King Pharms) - 0.125MG for a 62-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 5MG, Vitamin B12 for a 33-year old woman who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Comparions of Ventolin, Vitamin B12 for a 35-year old woman who has Chin Augmentation
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Ionized Calcium
- Mentha Lavanduliodora