Home > Vitamin b12 > Achilles tendonitis > Vitamin b12 and Achilles tendonitis
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Achilles tendonitis?
We study 2,403 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Achilles tendonitis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Achilles tendonitis >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,910 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Achilles tendonitis (sharp pain anywhere along the back of the tendon) (latest reports from 303 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression, allergies.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 2,403 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Achilles Tendonitis.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Achilles tendonitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Achilles tendonitis when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Achilles tendonitis ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Achilles tendonitis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anemia - hemolytic - caused by chemicals or toxins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mesothelioma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chemotherapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cisplatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alimta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Achilles Tendonitis while taking Vitamin B12?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Achilles Tendonitis
- group for people who take Vitamin b12
- group for people who have Achilles Tendonitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
No weight problems until started taking the pravastatin and the levothyroxine
, started both meds same time
From this study (5 days ago):
I recently quit taking all meds due to loss of insurance coverage. I have been having symptoms for a week that seem to only get worse
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Achilles tendonitis
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (20 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior
- Kallmann Syndrome
- Secondary Amyloidosis