Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Als (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)?
Summary: there is no Als reported by people who take Vitamin b12 yet.
We study 2,481 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Als and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Als >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,982 Vitamin b12 users)
Als (als is the death of both upper and lower motor neurons in the motor cortex of the brain, the brain stem, and the spinal cord) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, hyperlipidaemia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,493 Als patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Als while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Als
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Energy Increased, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Provigil for a 54-year old woman with Facial Nerve Palsy, Vitamin D Decreased, Narcolepsy. The patient has Bell's Palsy
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Anemia, Anaemia, Depression. The patient has Mettalic Taste In Mouth, Dry Mouth
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.