Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Appetite increased?
Summary: Appetite increased is found among people who take Vitamin b12, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ambien, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
We study 2,481 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Appetite increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Appetite increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Appetite increased >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,982 Vitamin b12 users)
Appetite increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,880 Appetite increased patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 2,474 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 6 people (0.24%) have Appetite Increased.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Appetite increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Appetite increased||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Appetite increased when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Appetite increased||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Appetite increased when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Appetite increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Appetite increased when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Appetite increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Appetite increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gerd (2 people, 33.33%)
- Menstrual periods - heavy, prolonged, or irregular (2 people, 33.33%)
- Loss of hair (1 people, 16.67%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Iron deficiency anaemia (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium (1 people, 16.67%)
- Multi-vitamin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Niacin (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin b12 and appetite increased on
Do you have Appetite Increased while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Appetite Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Appetite Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of side effects of Vitamin B12 for a 29-year old woman with Vitamin B-12 Level. The patient has Dry Throat
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Omega 3, Vitamin B12, Iron Dextran, Adderall Xr 30, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 33-year old woman with General Physical Condition, Fatigue, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Suicidal Ideation
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Tecfidera, Pristiq, Nuvigil for a 44-year old woman with Tiredness, Sleepy, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Sleepiness - During The Day. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Exhaustion, Weight Gain
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.