Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Arrhythmia supraventricular?
Summary: Arrhythmia supraventricular is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin b12.
We study 2,493 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Arrhythmia supraventricular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Arrhythmia supraventricular >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,996 Vitamin b12 users)
Arrhythmia supraventricular (irregular heartbeat supraventricular origin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, lung cancer - non-small cell, acute myeloid leukaemia, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 1,009 Arrhythmia supraventricular patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 2,493 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Arrhythmia Supraventricular.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Arrhythmia supraventricular * :
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia supraventricular when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Arrhythmia supraventricular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Arrhythmia supraventricular when taking Vitamin b12 * :
Severity of Arrhythmia supraventricular when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
How people recovered from Arrhythmia supraventricular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Non-small cell lung cancer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Promethazine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prochlorperazine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fentanyl citrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin b12 and arrhythmia supraventricular on
Do you have Arrhythmia Supraventricular while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Arrhythmia Supraventricular
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia Supraventricular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Energy Increased, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Provigil for a 54-year old woman with Facial Nerve Palsy, Vitamin D Decreased, Narcolepsy. The patient has Bell's Palsy
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.