Home > Vitamin b12 > Dental abscess > Vitamin b12 and Dental abscess
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Dental abscess (Tooth abscess)?
We study 2,430 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Dental abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Dental abscess and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Dental abscess >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Dental abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 4 people (0.16%) have Dental Abscess.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Dental abscess * :
Gender of people who have Dental abscess when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Dental abscess||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Dental abscess when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Dental abscess||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Dental abscess when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
How people recovered from Dental abscess ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ferrous sulfate tab (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bumetanide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Kayexalate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dental Abscess while taking Vitamin B12?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Dental Abscess
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Dental Abscess
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Dental abscess
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Dental abscess
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin b12, Dental abscess
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Dental abscess
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Overactive Bladder
- Klor Con M10