Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Frequent or urgent urination?
Summary: Frequent or urgent urination is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin b12.
We study 2,481 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,982 Vitamin b12 users)
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 733 Frequent or urgent urination patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 2,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Urinary frequency or urgency (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ldl/hdl ratio (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gastric bypass (1 people, 50.00%)
- Smoking cessation (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (2 people, 100.00%)
- Alpha - lipoic acid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Milk thistle (1 people, 50.00%)
- Biotin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Boswellia serrata (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin b12 and frequent or urgent urination on
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of side effects of Vitamin B12 for a 29-year old woman with Vitamin B-12 Level. The patient has Dry Throat
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Omega 3, Vitamin B12, Iron Dextran, Adderall Xr 30, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 33-year old woman with General Physical Condition, Fatigue, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Suicidal Ideation
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 41-year old woman with Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.