Home > Vitamin b12 > Hearing loss > Vitamin b12 and Hearing loss
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Hearing loss?
We study 2,430 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Hearing loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Hearing loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Hearing loss >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Hearing loss (latest reports from 57,948 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Hearing Loss.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Hearing loss * :
Gender of people who have Hearing loss when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Hearing loss||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hearing loss when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Hearing loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hearing loss when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
How people recovered from Hearing loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Advil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sodium chloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hearing Loss while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Hearing Loss
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Hearing Loss
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- I have been talking vitamin b12 for the past week. instead of gaining energy it has been making me feel very sleepy and weak. why is this happening.
I am working 2 job right now and I was seeking a natural supplement to help me through the days. A friend suggested vitamin b12. I have tried energy drinks and coffee and those things tend to cause my heart to rase. I thought that it would be best to try a viamin. The first day I noticed that I bec ...
- Can dengue feve cause hearing loss?
In Nov 2007 I contracted Dungue and sometime inn 2008 I lost my (L)hearing, just wanted to know if the 2 are linked.
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away?
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antib ...
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Hearing loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zetia causes deafness
Took for two weeks and now have complete deafness. This was back in 2012.
- Isoniazid and deafness
As a young girl I was put on Isoniazid, I didn't put 2 and 2 together but after taking the inh I started loosing my hearing to the point I'm completely deaf in my left ear. I have found a few people having report that they lost their hearing also. I'm just curious as to about how many people have ha ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Hearing loss
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin b12, Hearing loss
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin B12 for a 62-year old woman who has Parnate
- Comparions of Rabeprazole, Vitamin B12, Losartan Potassium for a 40-year old man who has Lung Infection Pseudomonal
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Zantac 300 for a 57-year old man who has Dyspepsia
- Comparions of Magnesium Malate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ubiquinol for a 45-year old man who has Shoulder Pain
- Comparions of Chromium, Vitamin B12, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Barr) - EQ 20MG BASE, Spironolactone (Actavis Elizabeth) - 50MG for a 37-year old woman who has Acne Nos
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Atlantic Kelp, Pradaxa for a 61-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism
- Comparions of Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Subutex (Reckitt Benckiser) - EQ 8MG BASE, Lithium Carbonate (Pfizer) - 300MG, Pristiq (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 25-year old man who has Dependence
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Levoxyl (King Pharms) - 0.125MG for a 62-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 5MG, Vitamin B12 for a 33-year old woman who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Comparions of Ventolin, Vitamin B12 for a 35-year old woman who has Chin Augmentation
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Hearing loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.