Home > Vitamin b12 > Heat intolerance > Vitamin b12 and Heat intolerance
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Heat intolerance?
We study 2,430 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Heat intolerance. Find out below who they are, when they have Heat intolerance and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Heat intolerance >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Heat intolerance (feeling of being overheated) (latest reports from 1,021 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Heat Intolerance.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Heat intolerance * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heat intolerance||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heat intolerance when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Heat intolerance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heat intolerance when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Heat intolerance when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heat intolerance ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hay fever (1 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gerd (1 people, 50.00%)
- Loss of hair (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rizatriptan benzoate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nasonex (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fluoxetine (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heat Intolerance while taking Vitamin B12?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Heat Intolerance
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Heat Intolerance
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Heat intolerance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Heat intolerance
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus, Ostopenia, Menopause, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dizziness, Constipation, Intolerance To Heat, High Blood Pressure, Profuse Sweating, Afib
More related studies for: Vitamin b12, Heat intolerance
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Heat intolerance
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container