Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Incontinence - urinary (Urinary incontinence)?
Summary: Incontinence - urinary is found among people who take Vitamin b12, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin e, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,481 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Incontinence - urinary. Find out below who they are, when they have Incontinence - urinary and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Incontinence - urinary >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,982 Vitamin b12 users)
Incontinence - urinary
Incontinence - urinary (involuntary leakage of urine) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain. (latest reports from 18,497 Incontinence - urinary patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: 2,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 17 people (0.69%) have Incontinence - Urinary.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Incontinence - urinary * :
Gender of people who have Incontinence - urinary when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Incontinence - urinary||82.35%||17.65% |
Age of people who have Incontinence - urinary when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Incontinence - urinary||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||7.14%||21.43%||64.29% |
Severity of Incontinence - urinary when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
How people recovered from Incontinence - urinary ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (4 people, 23.53%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Hypertonic bladder (1 people, 5.88%)
- Urinary incontinence (1 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (5 people, 29.41%)
- Ascorbic acid (5 people, 29.41%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lasix (4 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin b12 and incontinence - urinary on
Do you have Incontinence - Urinary while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Incontinence - Urinary
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Incontinence - Urinary
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisolone for a 46-year old man with Pyrexia. The patient has Incontinence - Urinary
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Simvastatin for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Anemia, Anaemia, Depression. The patient has Mettalic Taste In Mouth, Dry Mouth
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.