Home > Vitamin b12 > Pain - leg > Vitamin b12 and Pain - leg
Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Pain - leg (Leg pain)?
We study 2,430 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Pain - leg >>>
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Pain - leg
Pain - leg (latest reports from 2,963 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Pain - Leg.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Pain - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain - leg when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Pain - leg||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - leg when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain - leg when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Heart disease congenital (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Liver scan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Energy increased (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Milk thistle (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Flaxseed oil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Leg while taking Vitamin B12?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Pain - Leg
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Pain - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Pain - leg
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is often used for vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B12 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B12 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver, Ubiquinol, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B12, Milk Thistle, Aspirin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin for a patient with Iron Supplements And Disease, Multi-vitamin Deficiency, Health, Energy Increased, Liver Scan Abnormal, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Paleness, Tiredness, Muscular Weakness, Muscle Stiffness, Low Back Pain, Flushing, Aches - Leg, Burning Feet Syndrome
More related studies for: Vitamin b12, Pain - leg
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Pain - leg
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure