Review: could Vitamin b12 cause Urinary incontinence?
Summary: Urinary incontinence is found among people who take Vitamin b12, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin e, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,481 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Urinary incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Urinary incontinence >>>
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from 2,982 Vitamin b12 users)
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain. (latest reports from 18,523 Urinary incontinence patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 2,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12. Among them, 17 people (0.69%) have Urinary Incontinence.
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Urinary incontinence * :
Gender of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Urinary incontinence||82.35%||17.65% |
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Vitamin b12 * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||7.14%||21.43%||64.29% |
Severity of Urinary incontinence when taking Vitamin b12 ** :
How people recovered from Urinary incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (4 people, 23.53%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 5.88%)
- Hypertonic bladder (1 people, 5.88%)
- Urinary incontinence (1 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (5 people, 29.41%)
- Ascorbic acid (5 people, 29.41%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lasix (4 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin b12 and urinary incontinence on
Do you have Urinary Incontinence while taking Vitamin B12?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12 and have Urinary Incontinence
- support group for people who take Vitamin b12
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Anemia, Anaemia, Depression. The patient has Mettalic Taste In Mouth, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Ditropan XL, Micardis, Singulair, Cymbalta, Requip, Aricept for a 77-year old woman with Osteomas, Immunity, Blood Thinner, Urinary Incontinence, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Depression, Tremor, Alzheimers. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Lack Of Coordination, Lethargy
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Losartan Potassium, Simvastatin, Baclofen for a 51-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Fear Of Eating, Uncontrollable Urination, Sudden Onset Of Sleep
Recent Vitamin b12 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.