Home > Vitamin b6 > Anal fissure > Vitamin b6 and Anal fissure
Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Anal fissure?
We study 2,617 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fissure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Anal fissure >>>
Vitamin b6 (latest outcomes from 2,740 users) has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased.
Anal fissure (latest reports from 10,319 patients) has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, acne cystic.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Anal Fissure.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Anal fissure * :
Gender of people who have Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Anal fissure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Anal fissure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
How people recovered from Anal fissure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b-12 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anal Fissure while taking Vitamin B6?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Anal Fissure
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is the gardasil vaccine safe for people with connective tissue disorders? does anyone else with a cd or other autoimmune disease have reservations?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Mild Unspecified Connective Tissue Disorder, and takes Probiotics, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6)
My daughter gets awful body aches that last for a week whenever she gets a virus that quickly resolves itself in the rest of the family. Outdoor temps/cold snaps appear to sometimes trigger the response. She has tested negative for Lyme, JRA and a host of other conditions. She just started acupunctu ...
- Does benadryl affect kidney function
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Decreased Gfr, and takes Calcium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D)
my GFR is low, and I have stopped taking Meloxicam, but do take benedryl to help me sleep, but GFR has decreased still
- Should coreg, diovan and nifedipine be taken together?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, and takes Coreg Cr, Diovan, Nifedipine, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12)
After a couple of years, my blood pressure was no longer controlled by my taking Coreg CR, Cozaar 100mg, and Norvasc 10mg. Also high traces of protein was found in my urine. My MD told me to stop taking the Cozaar and Norvasc; and gave me Exforge 10/320mg, to take with Coreg CR 80mg. I took this com ...
- Does hair loss reverse after taking femara
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Femara, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Folate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, CoQ10)
After chemo my thick straight hair grew in curly then gradually went straight. After about 2 1/2 years on Femara I am noticing my hair is thinning. Does anyone know if your hair eventually gets back to it's original fullness after stopping femara?
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Anal fissure
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Anal fissure
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Pepcid Complete for a patient with Cold Symptoms, Lead Levels - Blood, Health, Gerd. The patient has Itching
Comments: Comes and goes. Arms and legs.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin, Loratadine for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Vaginal Irritation. The patient has Anal Fissure, Itching - Vaginal Area
Comments: dry skin and weakness
- A study of side effects of Maxide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Anal Fissure
Comments: After using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for one year, I developed an Anal cyst that turned into an Anal Fissure. I have been suffering for 6 months with this now.
Whenever I stop using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for 2-4 days the bleeding and discharge stops. upon returning ...
- A study of side effects of Vitamin B6 for a patient with Energy Increased. The patient has Lips - Chapped And Dry (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip)
Comments: Constipation as well
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Anal fissure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (11 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (33 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)