Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Dizziness?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 7, 2014)
Severity ratings: 1.7/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 2,596 people who take Vitamin b6. Among them, 105 have Dizziness. See who they are, when they have Dizziness and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Vitamin b6 (latest outcomes from 2,722 users) has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. Commonly reported side effects of Vitamin b6 include weakness, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, fever.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,269,323 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Feb, 16, 2014: 2,595 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 105 people (4.05%) have Dizziness.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Vitamin b6 * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Vitamin b6 * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 10.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 7.62%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (6 people, 5.71%)
- Parkinson's disease (5 people, 4.76%)
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b-12 (27 people, 25.71%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 21.90%)
- Folic acid (23 people, 21.90%)
- Multi-vitamin (15 people, 14.29%)
- Forteo (14 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Vitamin b6, Dizziness
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is often used for energy increased. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B6 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B6 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Vitamin b6 side effects from A to Z:
Browse Vitamin b6 drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know that this is something serious..I can feel it. I just have to get the Doctors, to find it...and fix whatever it is that is wrong.
I am trying to find what is the root cause of it all, then I might be able to find some relief.."Lord Willing". I have always been a driven individual and love life. I am a fighter and a survivor, so I will continue forward..until I find a way to the answer.
The pain level stays around 5 or 6 everyday and can be overwhelming at times, but I pray and I find relief for a moment..from The Lord. Grateful to be alive. Just want life to be normal again and to be able, to spend my time with my family that I have missed so much of.
From this study (1 year ago):
First "staring spell" November of 2012. Since been to the neurologist. Clear MRI and Cat Scan. EEG showed epilepsy, not any specific type. Started on Keppra 250mg twice daily early January to 250mg in the morning/500mg in the evening and last week increased to 500mg twice daily. Mainly experienced irritability and dizziness but today we are seeing things.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Dizziness
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones (Bone pain or tenderness), Paralysis (Muscle function loss), Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness (Weakness), Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral (Arteriovenous malformation - cerebral), Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease (Osteoarthritis), Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head (Headache), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Lightheadedness - Fainting (Fainting), Cramps - Muscle (Muscle cramps), Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Dizziness, Restlessness (Agitation), Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles (Muscle aches)
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B6, Calcium, Multivitamin, Krill Oil, Keppra for a patient with Irritability, Cramps - Leg, Health, Epilepsy. The patient has Dizziness, Headache, Hallucination (Hallucinations), Emotional Poverty, Nausea
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.